The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

The world has passed 10,000,000 confirmed coronavirus cases. 

1 in 4 of them are in the U.S.  

The world has passed 500,000 deaths from the coronavirus.

1 in 4 who died are American. 

We make up 4% of the worldwide population.

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The world has passed 10,000,000 confirmed coronavirus cases. 

1 in 4 of them are in the U.S.  

The world has passed 500,000 deaths from the coronavirus.

1 in 4 who died are American. 

We make up 4% of the worldwide population.

So do you think the bills have a chance at the super bowl this year ?

128,000 Americans are dead. 

Remember when Trump said if he kept deaths to 100,000 it would be a “very good job.” That was 3 months ago. 

It’s time - time for Trump to go. Between sacrificing our soldiers to Putin and 128,000 Americans at home - how can anyone support this traitor?

You wait and see - his supporters will bend over backwards, twist them into pretzels and get into verbal gymnastic salad tosses w never Trumpers... but it’s time to admit you’re on the wrong side of history.

Trump has to go. 

Just now, BillStime said:

128,000 Americans are dead. 

Remember when Trump said if he kept deaths to 100,000 it would be a “very good job.” That was 3 months ago. 

It’s time - time for Trump to go. Between sacrificing our soldiers to Putin and 128,000 Americans at home - how can anyone support this traitor?

You wait and see - his supporters will bend over backwards, twist them into pretzels and get into verbal gymnastic salad tosses w never Trumpers... but it’s time to admit you’re on the wrong side of history.

Trump has to go. 

Well then get off your lazy ass and join the Biden campaign to get him elected. Being and angry SOB on a politics message board ain’t helping. And your “friends” pulling down monuments, taking over city blocks, burning and looting businesses aren’t  doing the party any good either.  They are only energizing the “other side.”  

4 minutes ago, meazza said:

We’re practically family. 

But not the Bills family. ?

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Well then get off your lazy ass and join the Biden campaign to get him elected. Being and angry SOB on a politics message board ain’t helping. And your “friends” pulling down monuments, taking over city blocks, burning and looting businesses aren’t  doing the party any good either.  They are only energizing the “other side.”  

Too many assumptions in one post - night Jim! 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

But not the Bills family. ?

He did get off his ass. He’s getting paid to spam the internet.

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Too many assumptions in one post - night Jim! 

Assumptions?  You don’t think the actions of many of the protesters/rioters is not energizing the base and beyond?  I think you’re in for a rude awakening come November. 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

oh, i would say that the Left is leading the way. encouraging all those Antifa protests is not going to look good for them when push comes to shove.

There is no national strategy, we test less per infection than most countries, the President is holding 8ndoor rallies and removing signs to promote safe distancing and the president and the right are telling everyone it’s ok, then they get sick and die. 

Trump is awful 

Good morning Foxx 

And there it is...Yesterday, Saturday, was the first day since I’ve been posting this daily report that ZERO states reported over 50 Covid fatalities. When I started this report it was a huge milestone to see us get under 100 and now look where we are! Yes, I know it’s the weekend, but so was every other Saturday over the past three months. Over 30 states were in single digits with over 10 of them reporting zero deaths. Hallelujah!

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There is no national strategy, we test less per infection than most countries, the President is holding 8ndoor rallies and removing signs to promote safe distancing and the president and the right are telling everyone it’s ok, then they get sick and die. 

Trump is awful 

Good morning Foxx 

'morning tibs.

but... the death rate is static, it is not really rising.

this is a good thing, herd immunity.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And there it is...Yesterday, Saturday, was the first day since I’ve been posting this daily report that ZERO states reported over 50 Covid fatalities. When I started this report it was a huge milestone to see us get under 100 and now look where we are! Yes, I know it’s the weekend, but so was every other Saturday over the past three months. Over 30 states were in single digits with over 10 of them reporting zero deaths. Hallelujah!

WORST

PANDEMIC

EVER!!!

?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

'morning tibs.

but... the death rate is static, it is not really rising.

this is a good thing, herd immunity.

Read my daily posts. The number of fatalities continues to steadily drop. The ‘rate’ is an interesting aspect, because the denominator is of course dependent on testing...which is a huge variable now controlled by those who CHOOSE to get tested, no longer by the AVAILABILITY of test kits. 

• Like (+1) 2