The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This person definitely exposed himself as white, privileged, and definitely of means.....and most definitely does not have kids.  

Please tell our students from low income impoverished families many with only one parent--that statistically are in minority communities; tell them "to grow a pair and they won't be set back missing 1 year of school (it is going to be 18 months minimum)."

Unbelievable. 

...quite laudatory and WAY over the top......best I could ascertain is that he/she is the product of prolonged middle school closures....sorry.......and I have PLENTY of friends from PENFIELD NY, a Rochester suburb............

Oh my God.  Now it's a "hastily made" vaccine.

Locked down forever.  

Mistrust of a Coronavirus Vaccine Could Imperil Widespread Immunity

Billions are being poured into developing a shot, but the rapid timetable and President Trump’s cheerleading are creating a whole new group of vaccine-hesitant patients.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/18/health/coronavirus-anti-vaccine.html

“The bottom line is I have absolutely no faith in the F.D.A. and in the Trump administration,” said Joanne Barnes, a retired fourth-grade teacher from Fairbanks, Alaska, who said she was otherwise always scrupulously up-to-date on getting her shots, including those for shingles, flu and pneumonia. “I just feel like there’s a rush to get a vaccine out, so I’m very hesitant.”

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump just wants to open up and could care less how many are dying. He just thinks the common people are a joke and thinks its stupid to worry about regular people dying. Why should he care? 

and I'd bet 94% of all Covid-19 deaths are Dems....BUT....they'll all STILL Be registered to vote.......so "no harm...no foul" from YOUR perspective...........

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh my God.  Now it's a "hastily made" vaccine.

Locked down forever.  

Mistrust of a Coronavirus Vaccine Could Imperil Widespread Immunity

Billions are being poured into developing a shot, but the rapid timetable and President Trump’s cheerleading are creating a whole new group of vaccine-hesitant patients.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/18/health/coronavirus-anti-vaccine.html

“The bottom line is I have absolutely no faith in the F.D.A. and in the Trump administration,” said Joanne Barnes, a retired fourth-grade teacher from Fairbanks, Alaska, who said she was otherwise always scrupulously up-to-date on getting her shots, including those for shingles, flu and pneumonia. “I just feel like there’s a rush to get a vaccine out, so I’m very hesitant.”

Most people here are in this club. 

We've heard anecdotal reports of Covid-19 tests coming up positive while the swab itself came straight from the packaging without ever collecting a sample from a person. One wonders if a country that would hide and spread this virus worldwide would also have the audacity to supply the world, or at least their chief geopolitical opponent with infected swabs. Would anyone rule this out?

• Like (+1) 2