by request: Wk 15 Pats at Bengals GDT 1pm CBS

I couldn’t watch the game since I’m on vacation in California and celebrating with the wife our anniversary.

The Headline on ESPN is Brady and Gilmore lead the Pats past the Bengals. 
Brady was 15-29 for a 4.4 ypc and 2 TD. If that isn’t a Game Manager stat line I don’t know what is.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I couldn’t watch the game since I’m on vacation in California and celebrating with the wife our anniversary.

Brady was 15-29 for a 4.4 ypc and 2 TD. If that isn’t a Game Manager stat line I don’t know what is.

Well the Bengals kind of lead the Pats past the Bengals.  Not Brady.  He is average at best now.

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Bengals had a muffed punt return and Dalton threw 3 picks, one a pick-6.  So I would have to give the win to Dalton and the Bengals ST

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Well the Bengals kind of lead the Pats past the Bengals.  Not Brady.  He is average at best now.

Typical Bengals. I really don’t think he is average, he was to begin the season but each month he has declined severely. Everyone can blame it on his line and wide receivers, but really it’s Brady. He just isn’t good anymore.

That offense will struggle to score points as it has all year against good defenses. 
The key to the Pats is flip it on them and make them beat you, they can’t. Play focused alert football all game and you can beat the Pats. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Typical Bengals. I really don’t think he is average, he was to begin the season but each month he has declined severely. Everyone can blame it on his line and wide receivers, but really it’s Brady. He just isn’t good anymore.

That offense will struggle to score points as it has all year against good defenses. 
The key to the Pats is flip it on them and make them beat you, they can’t. Play focused alert football all game and you can beat the Pats. 

Yes, just cant make mistakes against that team.  They win from turnover gifts, great field position, and defensive/st scores.  Without them they are not good.  Defense is good but the team as a whole, I believe isn't even as good as ours.

They showed a stat during one of the turnovers in the game.  The Pats have started on the opposing teams side of the field 30 times which is number 1 in the league.  I think that number went up a couple notches today too.

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

I see people completely underestimating the steelers...big time win needed...sunday night primetime in  pitt, yikes

I feel sick about it

Theres usually this attitude of 'We will beat the big teams, there's nothing to he scared of' and 'We can lose to the weak teams, they are not as bad as their record' 

That's usually flipped with this bills team,  usualy beat the bad lose to the good, with Dallas game being the exception. 

Hopefully another Dallas type performance!