Buffalo Bills & Drops

Billsfan1972

1 minute ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

You are doomed when you have Smurfs as Receivers- especially in the wintry conditions in Buffalo!

I had this argument all day at the bar before this game.

Excellent NFL teams have, at least, one 6-4 WR or TE!

For some reason, OBD continues to ignore this fact... one I’ve been harping about this entire Millennium! 

Brady does fantastic with short receivers. The short receivers are getting open. Josh's throws need to be more consistent.

Maybe only 1-2 will be called a drops.  Others would have been nice catches.

Brown & Beasley for sure.  DiMarco should have caught one too (should too have been a better pass).  The Interception should have been a better pass, but just as often is caught. 

Edited by Billsfan1972

6 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

As expected, no drops week 14.....  I counted at least two (Beasley & Brown on Third downs)......

It's week 15.

And I'd give one to Dimarco and add another for Beasley

9 minutes ago, Simon said:

It's week 15.

And I'd give one to Dimarco and add another for Beasley

Yes....  But has been updated & the Bills have played 14 games, which is what i was checking.  I thought Brown dropped one (short armed it).

Edited by Billsfan1972

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yes....  But has been updated & the Bills have played 14 games, which is what i was checking.  I thought Brown dropped one (short armed it).

Yeah, Brown had one, Beasley had two and Dimarco had another

Some of the drops are due to the WR's being short, last night the one over the middle to Beasley that hit his hands & was deflected would have been caught if it was Duke going across the middle just a fact !

I really think they need to have him on the field rather than Mckenzie sure Mckenzie may be faster but last night alls I saw him do was block & if Duke can't block better being 6'3" than Mckenzie & if he can't grab the ball at a high point better than Beasley i don't know who can !

I think the drops would be less & red zone better with 1 change JMHO !! 

Go Bills !! 

Statistics sites don't view drops the same way fans do.  Most fans opinion, including my own, say if it hits the hands its a drop.  Statistics sites don't do that.  It has to be a drop that is 100% on the receiver who had to only make ordinary effort to catch the ball.  It pretty much means if the ball wasn't on the numbers it isn't a drop.  If a defender is mugging the receiver it isn't a drop.  If he had to bend in any fashion or extend his arms or toe tap or dive... anything of the sort, it isn't a drop.  Pitch and catch on the numbers is the only thing they will record as a drop.