Sign in to follow this  
SlimShady'sGhost

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 14, 2019 - Buffalo on the National stage

56 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Bills are on in San Diego for the next three weeks!  Loving it!  Just got a new tv this week too.  

2 for sure ... 

On Dec 21 it is on the  NFL Network only if you live outside of the Buffalo or Boston markets when Buffalo plays in NE*** 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

2 for sure ... 

On Dec 21 it is on the  NFL Network only if you live outside of the Buffalo or Boston markets when Buffalo plays in NE*** 

dang it!!

On 12/4/2019 at 6:28 PM, Bferra13 said:

Can any Erie fans chime in here? The 506 maps say we get Bills. Wsee programming guide and my yahoo app say Browns Bengals is the game. 

Erie flipped to the Browns and Bengals. Thats a bit of a slap in the face.

11 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Eerie is brownish on the map 

But yes. That would bite 

Just now, That's No Moon said:

It wasn't in the first iteration of the map

it does say maps subject to change 

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

But yes. That would bite 

it does say maps subject to change 

I know.  It's a bit puzzling why they would do that to put on a Browns game.  The Steelers fans in town would have to want to see the Bills game.  There have to be more than a couple Bills fans there. The Browns game is virtually meaningless and I can't believe that they think they will have better local numbers showing that than showing Bills/Ravens.

What I mean by a slap in the face is that Erie has always been borderline for Bills fans and this is the most relevant Bills game at this point of the season in 20 years. The station was offered the game and said "No thanks, we'd rather show this steaming pile of crap"

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 1

The whole NFL is taking notice of the Bills. We have a huge opportunity. We have to win this game.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Agreed, I called wsee. It's a total slap in the face. She just said we cant please everyone. I'm pretty sure Steelers fans here would much rather watch Bills Ravens than Stains Bengals (a completely meaningless game btw).

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Eerie is brownish on the map 

They switched us to the Browns.  I'll be at the game anyways, but still really dumb.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Agreed, I called wsee. It's a total slap in the face. She just said we cant please everyone. I'm pretty sure Steelers fans here would much rather watch Bills Ravens than Stains Bengals (a completely meaningless game btw).

Which means some nimrods who made big local media buys are Browns fans and they banked on the Browns being good to have people see their crappy local commercial for Smilin' Ed's Used Car lot or whatever and they called the Station GM when they saw the Bills were on instead and threatened to pull their ad money.

OR someone has a massive multi-year ad buy that is contingent upon the ads being shown during X number of Browns games.  if they don't have that number of games then the renewal is voided.  Something like that.

Edited by That's No Moon

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Which means some nimrods who made big local media buys are Browns fans and they banked on the Browns being good to have people see their crappy local commercial for Smilin' Ed's Used Car lot or whatever and they called the Station GM when they saw the Bills were on instead and threatened to pull their ad money.

Good call. Oh well, I'll be at the game anyways. But it's the point of the matter.

4 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Erie was always strange as an affiliate, refused to cover Steelers games in the 70s and 80s unless the Bengals or Browns were involved on WICU NBC 

Edited by row_33