Do the "look at me" actions of Shaq and Oliver bother you?

PUNT750

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Because some opinions are dumb. Sorry but that’s the truth.

Your opinion on NFL celebrations is one of them. So I’m gonna dance on it like Cam Newton sry bud 

You’re a great example of what’s wrong with society at large.  Your opinion is truth; any others are false.  Can’t tell the difference between fact and opinion.  

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You’re a great example of what’s wrong with society at large.  Your opinion is truth; any others are false.  Can’t tell the difference between fact and opinion.  

Yup me and Jordan Phillips what’s wrong w society. Another stellar take from the old school.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I think you're a little hung up on other's "accepting" your opinion. Pretty sure nobody believes they can deny you your opinion, but it's fair game to fully disagree with it. That's pretty much the crux of the thread; opinions.

I happen to think yours is antiquated and even silly, but I respect your RIGHT to hold an opinion.

The Bills have been historically "nice" since the glory days.

Time to have some fun out there.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I think you're a little hung up on other's "accepting" your opinion. Pretty sure nobody believes they can deny you your opinion, but it's fair game to fully disagree with it. That's pretty much the crux of the thread; opinions.

I happen to think yours is antiquated and even silly, but I respect your RIGHT to hold an opinion.

Go back and check my posts here.  I have said multiple times that while it is not my preference I understand things have changed, that players do this now, and that I am not yelling to the league to go back.  If I wax Goodell I would limit it but I’m not.

I think if you objectively look at the postings herein there is a refusal to accept the opinion of some older folks.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Go back and check my posts here.  I have said multiple times that while it is not my preference I understand things have changed, that players do this now, and that I am not yelling to the league to go back.  If I wax Goodell I would limit it but I’m not.

I think if you objectively look at the postings herein there is a refusal to accept the opinion of some older folks.

There's a difference between accepting opinions and getting personally offended when someone doesn't agree. 

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

And I respect your thoughts in my outlook being antiquated.  I would not disagree.  Just that sometimes older is better.

Just now, Elite Poster said:

There's a difference between accepting opinions and getting personally offended when someone doesn't agree. 

Yeah.  I’m cool with the opinion some like the celebrating.  Said so several times now.

• Thank you (+1) 1