Anybody elses' wives just find out about the Bills game and have them go Ballistic?!?!

Just now, matter2003 said:

Allen with a fantastic play!

To Beasley as well!!! I hope he catches 7 TDs today... Plus I played in fantasy hoping to lock up #1 seed..

22 minutes ago, Poleshifter said:

Immediate divorce seems a bit rash, but marriage counseling is a must.

You kids (I am assuming you are in your 20s or so) need to learn to communicate. Period.

30's... Counseling! She'd probably want to schedule it for Sundays!!!:death:

17 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Hell no. She would be sleeping on the couch if there was.

Oh, she already is.... I'll tell her she drank and ate too much...tryptophan is a hell of a drug!!!

Starrrrrrr!!!!!!

Hauschka needs to go....unbelievable to take over on the Dallas 29 lose yards and then miss a long FG. You want to win road games in the NFL you can't waste chances like these...he might end up costing us the game just like he did against Cleveland.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Only 86% of the time ??

I guess around 5 percent we might be the pain in their behind??:wub:

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Hauschka needs to go....unbelievable to take over on the Dallas 29 lose yards and then miss a long FG. You want to win road games in the NFL you can't waste chances like these...he might end up costing us the game just like he did against Cleveland.

He's gonna Norwood us in the Super Bowl I can see it now

If only we had gone up a score already:cry:

Get the afflac duck in here to kick!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

My not wife decides to stay and watch. Was not my plan. 

As long as it is still enjoyable... Hopefully we will be savoring a victory by 8PM, as long as these refs stop trying to rob us. Every positive play by us it zooms to Jerry writing checks up in that box

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m honestly confused how she didn’t know if you’re a Bills fan.  

Exactly... My wife was prepared to accept the Game for a couple months that I reminded her of regularly since. Shame on you...lol

• Haha (+1) 1