Bengals going back to Andy Dalton

YoloinOhio

Good move. They play Cleveland twice.  Those games just got more difficult for the Browns.  Players like in Miami and Cinci don’t take kindly to losing games while the better QB is on the bench. That leads to lockerroom mutiny 

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Hmm. Strange approach to the tank. Dalton was never the problem. He was about the best thing on that team. 

This is how it's looked to me. That offense has very few real players. When he has talent around him, I think Dalton can really play.

Does Cincy still spend less money than other teams on scouting, as they used to? When Marvin was there they always had a defense, but there were always real holes in the offense, except for that one year Dalton was terrific till he got a season-ending injury.

I wonder if we'll see him hitting a real franchise at some point and "becoming better."

2 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Dont remind, but it is what it is. All i can do is root for them. 

We are not beating the Ravens, we might have a great run defense, but running QB's get the better of us. I just want to keep it close. Baby steps brother!

Thats what we need it to be. NE is going to take a major step back when Brady is gone, Belly will keep them in some games, but a new QB will not be able to command their offense like Brady. 

You’re a good man. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1