How many games will it take Frank Gore to rush for 46 yards and reach 3rd place all-time?

How many games will it take Frank Gore to rush for 46 yards and reach 3rd place all-time?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will it take Frank Gore to rush for 46 yards and reach 3rd place all-time?

• The Broncos game
    • 2 games
    • 3 games
    • more than 3 games

On 11/22/2019 at 9:38 AM, HOUSE said:

1 carry...

Related image

I heard some people debating if gore would get into the hall of game but I pointed out that place is for quitters so it probably won’t happen any time soon 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

our PR team probably got a little over the top with the extra bills logo. 

honestly that whole graphic is a bit extra 

Edited by NoSaint

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

I heard some people debating if gore would get into the hall of game but I pointed out that place is for quitters so it probably won’t happen any time soon 

our PR team probably got a little over the top with the extra bills logo. 

honestly that whole graphic is a bit extra 

They had an entire video prepared with a bunch of his former teammates and other Hall of Famers then his son at the end congratulating him I think they've been preparing for this and I mean it's the PR teams job might as well go extra when you have the opportunity.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

They had an entire video prepared with a bunch of his former teammates and other Hall of Famers then his son at the end congratulating him I think they've been preparing for this and I mean it's the PR teams job might as well go extra when you have the opportunity.

Oh I get being over the top. I was commenting almost exclusively on the graphic design elements- not the act of posting a celebratory statement ?

Edited by NoSaint