Good article on Josh (The Ringer)

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just to bump you and make clear, if one scrolls down on that link about 3/4 of the way through there's a bunch on Josh Allen:

"Josh Allen turning the corner? The Buffalo Bills are inching their way toward locking up a playoff berth behind a quarterback who's beginning to come into his own.

Although it isn't always pretty when Josh Allen plays, there's no denying the energy the Bills' QB1 has added to the offense as a dynamic dual-threat at the position. The second-year pro has guided Buffalo (7-3) to the top of the wild-card race in the AFC, despite ranking in the bottom third in the league in completion percentage (60.3 percent), pass yards per game (217.5), touchdown-to-interception ratio (13:7) and passer rating (85.4)."

" Those numbers certainly are not going to wow anyone at first glance, but his passing production combined with his running-game impact has made him a dangerous weapon with the ball in his hands. Allen has produced 20 touchdowns this season, including seven rushing TDs, while averaging more yards per game (250.6) than the two QBs drafted before him in 2018, Baker Mayfield (247.1) and Sam Darnold (231.7). "

(there's more - worth a read)

Damn. Guess I forgot to mention the article was Stating something good about Josh Allen, thanks!

On 11/21/2019 at 10:40 AM, Coach Tuesday said:

Again: Josh's high degree of self-awareness, introspection and intellect give him as much of a chance to be successful as his physical traits, if not more so.  It's what gives me hope.  Lots of strong-armed athletes have flamed out of the NFL quickly.  Josh puts in the work to critique, think about and improve his game.  Golf is a good analogy for him.  I like him more and more every day.

my thoughts exactly. He has the intelligence and the will to succeed and is why the Bills picked him, the athleticism is just the gravy.

On 11/21/2019 at 9:44 AM, Da webster guy said:

Josh Allen isn’t built like a typical quarterback. On this Tuesday in late October, his hulking 6-foot-5 frame is folded into a chair in a back office of the Bills practice facility in Orchard Park, New York. He’s wearing a gray T-shirt and a pair of blue shorts that (a) look straight out of an ’80s NBA game, and (b) are decidedly too small for a guy who weighs 237 pounds. Allen is a rocket-armed passer with a defensive end’s body and a tight end’s wheels, and that combination makes him one of the most physically imposing quarterbacks in the NFL. 

Are their any teams looking for 237 pound DEs?