#FartGate  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who dealt it?

• Eric Swalwell
    • Chris Matthews
    • Someone off camera
    • Trump

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Because America is so divided among party lines, one of the few things both sides can actually agree on is that farts are funny

They're not.

Yeah, I'll say it: Blazing Saddles is a stupid, deeply unfunny movie.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And this is the difference between boys and girls... boys think a perfectly natural bodily function is hilarious, and worthy of a lot of (not funny) "jokes."  ?‍♀️ 

Another difference, women will spend $300 on a pair of shoes.  Men are more practical and spend $300 on a thousand rounds of 556

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And this is the difference between boys and girls... boys think a perfectly natural bodily function is hilarious, and worthy of a lot of (not funny) "jokes."  ?‍♀️ 

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but there is a little more to it than that.... 

From the indecent man flashing an unimpressed woman to a ...

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

They're not.

Yeah, I'll say it: Blazing Saddles is a stupid, deeply unfunny movie.

Someone's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes and beat Tom over the head with them. 

And I love the fact that shitload is not censored.  

Edited by Chef Jim

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What's even better is that shitload isn't censored, but typing something like sh!tload is an attempt to get around the profanity filter, and is technically grounds for being banned, even though it's not filtered.  

And I'll give Blazing Saddles credit for Alex Karras punching a horse...but that's it.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Someone's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes and beat Tom over the head with them. 

I was going to reply with the "shitload of dimes" quote too, but you beat me to it. :lol:

49 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I was going to reply with the "shitload of dimes" quote too, but you beat me to it. :lol:

Nickels are better.  

You guys are idiots, you know that?  I have to explain to you how to properly beat me over the head?  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Nickels are better.  

You guys are idiots, you know that?  I have to explain to you how to properly beat me over the head?  

If I was to hit you over the head, it would be with a rubber chicken and only after I donned a suit of medieval plate armor. 

Because I'm old school.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah... True.

Then she will toot one and she'll think it's the most hysterical (I use that word in a totally egalitarian and non-sexist way!) comedic event since the The Three Stooges!

Probably why it's so funny:

Female Farts Smell Worse than Male Farts & 6 Facts YOU Need to Know About Farts

44d63065d6f0c3677ef8a6219c9d3abb--fart-h

fact-women-fart-75-more-than-men-true-fa

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

What's even better is that shitload isn't censored, but typing something like sh!tload is an attempt to get around the profanity filter, and is technically grounds for being banned, even though it's not filtered.  

And I'll give Blazing Saddles credit for Alex Karras punching a horse...but that's it.  

Intent is part of the law.

"Scienter": Intent or knowledge of wrongdoing.