The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

We all know that the impeachment hearings are being rushed to overshadow the OIG Report and/or Huber's indictments. 

Read the comments under Bertrand's tweet. They think we're all stupid, because of morons like those buying any line of crap people like Bertrand spit out.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How is Nadler dropping classified documents? Or, are these documents the House committee classified earlier, and is now unclassifying them at the last second in a document dump? (I'm trying to understand what is going on here.)

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

How is Nadler dropping classified documents? Or, are these documents the House committee classified earlier, and is now unclassifying them at the last second in a document dump? (I'm trying to understand what is going on here.)

I believe its the latter -- but I'm still trying to sort it myself.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Read the comments under Bertrand's tweet. They think we're all stupid, because of morons like those buying any line of crap people like Bertrand spit out.

Read the article itself.

I stopped at "so-called "resistance"".  These people have been calling themselves the Resistance since before the inauguration.  The whole article's a desperate attempt at reframing the past three years.

• Like (+1) 1

KURT SCHLICHTER: The Democrats’ Massive Impeachment Fail. 

“To the surprise of no one who isn’t a blue city pol, a media hack, or an insufferable Fredocon sissy, the American people are not particularly impressed by the genius idea of replacing our president a year before an election because he allegedly expressed curiosity about why the coke-sniffing, stripper-impregnating, dead brother’s wife-trifling, Navy-rejected loser son of Vice President Gropey O’Definitelynotsenile scored a $50K+ a month gig on a Ukrainian gas board. And it’s just dawning on some of them they maybe this impeachment brainstorm was not the bestest idea there ever was.”

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I believe its the latter -- but I'm still trying to sort it myself.

i could be wrong but i believe them to be mostly from the Intelligence Committee's, 'investigation'.

Collins demands Democrats postpone hearing after last-minute document transmission

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4

0d8e946b-bc70-4c71-a4cd-9ed259d98e89.jpe

Impeach Trump Because of…Slavery?

by Paul Hinderaker

Original Article

Congressman Al Green has become one of the Democratic Party’s top spokesmen.

Which is a good thing, because Green is generally unfiltered, and therefore gives us a glimpse into his party’s id. This, for example, is revealing: Rep. Al Green (D-TX) said on Saturday during an interview on MSNBC that President Donald Trump needed to be impeached “to deal with slavery.” Green, who has previously stated that Trump must be impeached or else “he will get reelected,” said this week that there is “no limit” to the number of times that Democrats can try to impeach the president. But wait!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

0d8e946b-bc70-4c71-a4cd-9ed259d98e89.jpe

Impeach Trump Because of…Slavery?

by Paul Hinderaker

Original Article

Congressman Al Green has become one of the Democratic Party’s top spokesmen.

Which is a good thing, because Green is generally unfiltered, and therefore gives us a glimpse into his party’s id. This, for example, is revealing: Rep. Al Green (D-TX) said on Saturday during an interview on MSNBC that President Donald Trump needed to be impeached “to deal with slavery.” Green, who has previously stated that Trump must be impeached or else “he will get reelected,” said this week that there is “no limit” to the number of times that Democrats can try to impeach the president. But wait!

How do people like him continue to be elected? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

How do people like him continue to be elected? 

Out of Swalwell, Schiff, Watters, Hank Johnson and Al Green, Green seems to be the least messed up. Read that again and then reflect how messed up the dems are.