The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Morning third, hope all is well with you

Turley also confessed, “The use of military aid for a quid pro quo to investigate one’s political opponent, if proven, can be an impeachable offense.”

Kicking you in the nuts, if proven (gotta have nuts to kick), is a prosecutable offense.  

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

not that it could or would happen (as this is not Horowitz purview) but how satisfying would it be to see certain members arrested right there on national TV while the sham is being conducted?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

Adam Schiff is back in the news in a big way. He’s about as funny as a rubber crutch, but it can’t be wrong to call a timeout to laugh at him. Tom Shillue has mastered the bizarreries of Schiff’s deportment in a manner that brings insight to impersonation. The compilation of Shillue clips below made me laugh out loud. It is the second of two such compilations on YouTube. The first is here.

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

not that it could or would happen (as this is not Horowitz purview) but how satisfying would it be to see certain members arrested right there on national TV while the sham is being conducted?

It would look something like this:

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

you're incredulous. the only tort you have to my impeaching your statement about Karlan making an apology is to resort to grammar police?

then in an attempt to slam me, you try to imply something about my quoting pedophile sources. what the ***** are you going on about here?

Incredible and retort are the words you're looking for.

11 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Incredible and retort are the words you're looking for.

i had to Google Scott Ritter to find the allegations against him.  thank you for making me aware, though the nature in which you attempted to do so is a bit *****.

while we are here, are you claiming his alleged crime also invalidates the allegations that the alleged gas attacks by Assad were manufactured?

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i had to Google Scott Ritter to find the allegations against him.  thank you for making me aware, though the nature in which you attempted to do so is a bit *****.

He's a skeevy guy and I noted it, and I'm the jerk? Mmm-kay. 

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

while we are here, are you claiming his alleged crime...

Sorry bud, he was convicted. And both of his arrests were not ever really disputed. He's a 100% creep. 

We were commenting on the guy you follow.

Attacking the source is one of the PPP gang's favorite activities is it not?

48 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Sorry bud, he was convicted. And both of his arrests were not ever really disputed. He's a 100% creep. 

yes, the way you attempted to shame me was jerky. i don't expect you to understand that however. you say it like i supported him when he was merely the conduit for allegations.

okay, he was convicted, duly noted.. again, your being a ***** and didn't answer my question.

attacking a source can be legitimate, yes. however this is not the Washington Post or the NYTimes, both of which have obvious conflicts in their reporting. is/was there an obvious conflict with what was being reported here?

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

here, i'll show you what being jerky looks like... you know, just so you can get a 'shoe on the other foot perspective'.

should we get into your PM to me just prior to Thanksgiving trying to explain away your deletion of certain postings on the forum with regard to pedophilia?

are you mad because i essentially told you to ***** off?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2