What body part(s) hurts today?

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is just dry air.  A lot of people are congested...I get dry.

I figured the humidity was better down south and less dry. Do you use a humidifier or anything?

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

My brain hurts from these boards lately

It's been a rough patch,  but perseverance is key. A second loss has really put people on tilt.

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I figured the humidity was better down south and less dry. Do you use a humidifier or anything?

It's been a rough patch,  but perseverance is key. A second loss has really put people on tilt.

I have one but haven’t used it yet.  Cold hit fast down here.  Just a few weeks ago...it was 97.  Now, 36.

20 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Bword

Bword

Bologna???

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

Can’t steady my right shoulder to throw a dart anymore, I can still chuck a football. Who knows. I’m sure something isn’t right in there. Just holding it up to throw a dart makes it wobbly. 

That’s messed up. I can throw a dart, but now way I’m trying a football. That is far less curious. 

I was in a Thursday night dart league in college. Friday classes were rarely attended, and even I am surprised I ever graduated. 

On 11/1/2019 at 9:09 PM, CommonCents said:

Can’t steady my right shoulder to throw a dart anymore, I can still chuck a football. Who knows. I’m sure something isn’t right in there. Just holding it up to throw a dart makes it wobbly. 

With me it’s my left shoulder. About 15 years ago I was playing volleyball, and when I reached way out to hit the ball something in my left shoulder went “OW!”   Ever since, my left shoulder is weak, it hurts if I do certain motions, and it occasionally trembles. I’m right handed, so my ability to throw a ball is ok, but I have found that I need a lot of warm up throws. If I just try to throw without warm up it feels like I’ll pull a muscle or something. 

I also have arthritis in my knees, a perpetually sore big toe on my right foot, and my neck gets stiff pretty often. I’m in my 60s, so I assume most of it comes with age.