Positive Spin On Bills Losses

I never considered this as "THE" year anyway. Any one who has been following this team knows we are in the final stages of a rebuild. The Bill's look good now, but given another offseason of wr, d line ,o line ,overall depth at key positions. and more time for Josh to 'normalize discipline " at his position then we can talk about being a finished product. 

Furthermore,  I d like to remind  people that while some of us are wanting to trade for that shiny toy before the deadline, that's not the line of thinking  that got us to this point. Be grateful that we have a GM that's sticking to his plan (or what it seems to be) We need those picks for the draft...and that money to retain the talent we already possess.

• Like (+1) 4

They looked bad all around in their last 2 games against teams with glaring holes and injuries plaque rosters. 

If there is one thing that I can’t stand watching it is a team just running it down your throat and not being able to stop it. 

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

I am all for the team winning it all this year but lets be real. The "process" isn't complete and it isn't all about this year. Defenses will have bad games and offenses will struggle at times. But I would like to see this team finish strong and make the post season if for no other reason than gaining the experience. We have some very talented young players that need all the experience they can get this year, as the team continues to grow and develop. 

2 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

See what happens with Washington..  If we win, it will be against a bad team.  If we lose, the pig's waiting for her lipstick.

If we don't put pressure on a rookie quarterback who's played little and when he has appears confused and is mistake prone when pressured, we deserve to lose.

13 hours ago, thronethinker said:

The Bills only losses this year are to the last 3 Super Bowl Champions. Stop and consider that before you feel the season lost at this point. 

who said the season was lost

it's just a crappy year in the AFC where the Bills can play like total garbage against the Jets/Bengals/Fish and squeeze out a win

yay....