Best place in Lexington KY to catch the games?

Hue5711

Don't know Bills in Lexington, but, the answer to the prematurely closed thread on Venice Italy might be to find a US military base or hotel....and watch on AFN  (armed forces network)  I used to do that when I traveled Europe in the 90's and even watched one of the Bills Super Bowl games with the military folks at one of the on base clubs.   Other times I stayed at the American Arms Hotel.  (I was a reservist at the time so that worked)  You can walk in and always have to pay in greenbacks.  (No local currency taken)  Enjoy Lexington, I stop there to visit Keenland upon occasion, a horse race venue with a decided southern flavor.  Good place to spend an extra day if driving from Buffalo to Florida (or back) if going via I-75

My grandfather transferred to lexington for ibm when i was a kid so i spent from when i was 8 till 15 every summer there.even went to school there for 10th grade at lafayette high school...id say just go to a sports bar like buffalo wild wings if they have one.GO BILLS!!