Could Yeldon play WR?

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Exactly. I think it’s time to dust him off and release him from witness protection. Rest up Gore for the playoffs 

I’d rather even see Perry get touches over watching gore attempt to bounce one outside. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

It’s obvious Yeldon can’t do much, I have seen him on maybe 8 plays this year.

I would rather focus on what Yeldon can’t do. 

He cant change a tire

He can’t change a diaper 

He can’t fix a hit on a 2” PE gas main

The biggest “he can’t” is that he can’t beat Gore out for the backup RB job. Gore!!!!! A guy who can’t get to the outside and looks like he’s going to crack a hip if he does a juke. 

We could cut Gore and Yeldon right now and they would easily make it through waivers. There has to be one RB on a PS somewhere that could be a upgrade.

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It’s obvious Yeldon can’t do much, I have seen him on maybe 8 plays this year.

I would rather focus on what Yeldon can’t do. 

He cant change a tire

He can’t change a diaper 

He can’t fix a hit on a 2” PE gas main

The biggest “he can’t” is that he can’t beat Gore out for the backup RB job. Gore!!!!! A guy who can’t get to the outside and looks like he’s going to crack a hip if he does a juke. 

We could cut Gore and Yeldon right now and they would easily make it through waivers. There has to be one RB on a PS somewhere that could be a upgrade.

But Gore is a Pro Bowler!

-Daboll, probably 

8 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I agree.Hopefully Knox will not drop easy, catchable passes this game. Cannot afford many mistakes this game

Yeah, Knox has done better over the last 7 games (15 catches on 22 targets); however, when he drops one, it always seems to be in a critical situation / fairly easy catch. Or maybe it just feels that way. If they target Knox (and he can catch the passes he should) and Kroft more in this game, I think they could move the ball pretty well

They’ve been splitting Motor out quite a bit. If they approached the line with a Heavy set (Knox, Kroft) and 2-RB’s (Yeldon, Singletary) behind the QB, only to split everyone out into an empty set with Allen now in shotgun. Unless Belichick combats Heavy 2rb sets with a Nickel or Dime there would have to be a mismatch somewhere on that field.