Zubaz pants

Campy

Which best describes your opinion of Zubaz pants?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which best describes your opinion of Zubaz pants?

• I love 'em - wear 'em all the time!
    • I love wearing them to Bills games, but only to Bills games.
    • I'm Switzerland - they're alright, but nothing to get too excited about.
    • 15 years ago they were cool, but c'mon already!
    • I wouldn't be caught dead in them. Not now, not then.
    • Uhmmm... What are Zubaz pants?

I saw ManMythLegend's thread about Zubaz, and it got me wondering - "How popular are they are now and how popular were they then?"

I wasn't a fan of them, but maybe I'm in the minority, I dunno.. Do you like them? Did you ever wear them? Do you wear them now?

I saw ManMythLegend's thread about Zubaz, and it got me wondering - "How popular they are now and how popular were they then?"

I wasn't a fan of them, but maybe I'm in the minority, I dunno..  Do you like them?  Did you ever wear them? Do you wear them now?

299131[/snapback]

I had a pair years ago. You know. Back when wearing a mullet was considered cool and Air Supply had two of the top five songs in the country. I would imagine the best person to consider this an excellent fashion tip in today's world was the guy who used to post here some time ago; KordellSthewart. :)

I saw ManMythLegend's thread about Zubaz, and it got me wondering - "How popular are they are now and how popular were they then?"

I wasn't a fan of them, but maybe I'm in the minority, I dunno..  Do you like them?  Did you ever wear them? Do you wear them now?

299131[/snapback]

I had a pair 15 years ago. I think they are past their time - for me anyway. If someone likes them and wants to wear them, I am cool with that!

:lol:

If I was Dirk Diggler I'd wear them all the freaking time......

My mother use to collect them for me. I use to wear them to school in whatever colors I could. I've got pictures of me in my Bucs ones....can you say FUGLY. That was when they were still orange and white.....