Patriots WR Julian Edelman (rib) returns to practice

HOUSE

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I think Edelman’s injury is worse than they’re leading on.  He may be practicing on a limited basis (to give the illusion that he’s good for Sunday), but he isn’t and won’t be close to 100% for Sunday.

For those of us who have broken or fractured ribs or a sternum, it hurts to breath let alone walk around or turn your head.  Just my suspicion that will either be substantiated or disproven depending on how JE practices today and tomorrow.

BB wants us to gameplan for Edelman.

you never know what Palpatine will do 

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

a sad reflection on how far this team has sunk

the Kelly Era Bills didn't pray and hope for an injury to the best players on the other team

know your limitations my man.

all kidding aside, i'm sure the Pats*** don't care either and hopefully we get to that level, the Bills just need to grow into that state and i believe we're headed that direction.

Constant rib shots all game long, our guys get five yards from the line of scrimmage, nail his azs upon the ball being snapped. Jmo. Dirty? Maybe, within the rules? Yes.

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

23 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I finished game playing with a broken arm.  When game ended adrenaline went away and my lower right arm went Z-shaped with clean breaks of both bones.  Wanted to play with a cast but not allowed.   Edelman will probably wear a flak jacket.  I wonder if he can find some way to make it a weapon like Gronk.

friend broke his and asked the doc to put a little bit of a metal plate in the cast

early in his next game he connected with the QB's helmet and TUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! rang out through the field

he was dismissed