Trump's Tax Returns Subpoenaed by Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance Jr.

6 hours ago, snafu said:

Have you ever looked at any Presidential Candidate’s tax returns?

What, exactly, are you looking to find?

What Trump should have said from the get-go is eff off about seeing the returns, period.

I want to see what he is hiding. You didn’t understand  that, yet?

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's because his opponents are basically liars and will twist whatever they can. Can you imagine a Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Schumer or Reid with free reign to interpret 1000's of pages of his tax returns? The Democrat Party is the party of liars. Everything they promote has to have a title that means something other than their true purpose.

So, Nadler and Schiff are better positioned to determine this than the IRS? This is a poor hill for you to die on. Even a kitty runs out of lives eventually.

The Democrats released their taxes. Trump didn't. You can't twist honest into dishonesty. 

We all know Trump is scared, but his supporters always say look over there at those bad people, because not one of you can come up with a reason as to why he's hiding his taxes.

The best you can come up with is screw you.

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Why?  How will that benefit your life? 

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The Democrats released their taxes. Trump didn't. You can't twist honest into dishonesty. 

We all know Trump is scared, but his supporters always say look over there at those bad people, because not one of you can come up with a reason as to why he's hiding his taxes.

The best you can come up with is screw you.

Why would Trump voluntarily give his enemies a reason to misconstrue his finances for their political gain at his expense?   Are you really so disingenuous (or just plain ignorant) that you can't even be honest about the motivations involved on both sides? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You said something about wanting to see if Trump is as wealthy as he claims. I get that.  You want to investigate a person to find a crime it seems. Bad road to travel. Bad precedent to set. 

You never said whether you’d actually look at the returns, or have looked at any candidates returns since the Ford era.

I provided you to a link where Trump himself itemized and certified his worth. Did you look at that?  I did.  Did you find that he’s hiding anything?

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

What do you think it is, this hidden information shared with the largest tax collection authority in the world?  And where do you think he's hidden it?  

Where would you start looking? 

10 hours ago, Cinga said:

DO you have any evidence of this insurance fraud or is it speculation?

Silly boy, since the IRS doesn't do insurance fraud Trump must be investigated by Schiff & Nadler to see if he could have done it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Silly boy, since the IRS doesn't do insurance fraud Trump must be investigated by Schiff & Nadler to see if he could have done it. 

Well, it's pretty clear that the Democrats on those committees are far better at detecting tax (or insurance) fraud than the professional auditors at the IRS.

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, it's pretty clear that the Democrats on those committees are far better at detecting tax (or insurance) fraud than the professional auditors at the IRS.

Have you ever considered that maybe Schiff and Nadler have a special kind of experience with tax and insurance fraud that lets them sniff it out?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/11/2020 at 9:01 AM, 3rdnlng said:

The only reason the Left want his (very complicated) tax returns is to enable them to take things out of context and misconstrue them. The most important thing to them is not the truth but whatever perception they can conjure up that favors them.

...imagine if THE highlight of your day was to wake up and see if Trump revealed his tax returns?......some people have serious issues that there will never be a vaccine cure for....care to identify EVERYTHING you've learned from all previously revealed tax returns FROM MEMORY and how it impacted you?.........I sure as hell cannot..........could care less.......

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Have you ever considered that maybe Schiff and Nadler have a special kind of experience with tax and insurance fraud that lets them sniff it out?

I would not doubt that they are experts, IYKWIMAITYD. ?

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

...I'd bet fellow putz Bernie Madoff was their financial advisor..................

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink:

Assuming you really do not know...

If you know what I mean, and I think you do

I really didn’t know what it meant and made that up on the fly. Pretty close.  And wouldn’t be quicker to just type the words than remember the acronym?  ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I really didn’t know what it meant and made that up on the fly. Pretty close.  And wouldn’t be quicker to just type the words than remember the acronym?  ?

Depends how fast you type, I guess. ?‍♂️