Jim Rome: The New Kings of New York

John Gianelli

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
28 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Who has the douchier show and fan base: Jim Rome or Joe Rogan?

I'm a Joe Rogan fan, so you count me in that club.  Rogan is a good dude and has the most popular podcast in the world.  Many famous, interesting and intellectual people go on his show.  I'm guessing you are pretty ignorant as to Joe Rogan and his fan base.  

Jim Rome has always been an arrogant pr*ck. I remember being 18 years old and calling into his show when he was talking about the state of baseball the year after the strike. I got on air and was talking about the Yankees. His show was live on air at around midnight I believe. I remember him talking mess saying the Yankees time passed in the 70's, they had not been relevant since Reggie Jackson, how they would struggle without Mattingly, blah, blah, blah. They won the WS the next year and proceeded to go on their historic run. I tried to get back on air after that to talk sh*t, but they wouldn't let me. :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I'm a Joe Rogan fan, so you count me in that club.  Rogan is a good dude and has the most popular podcast in the world.  Many famous, interesting and intellectual people go on his show.  I'm guessing you are pretty ignorant as to Joe Rogan and his fan base.  

Another triggered Rogan fan. Knew you "enlightened libertarian centrists" would be fish in a barrel. :nana:

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

His interviews with Alex Jones are EPIC.

Nothing epic about giving that ahole another platform.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
6 minutes ago, MDH said:

He's always been horrible.

Difference of opinions.  In the 90's the show was mainly callers and there were a ton of inside jokes that made it fun to listen too.  If you didn't listen to him back then, then you would have no idea.  The show progressed to the point where they basically didn't take callers anymore.  I stopped listening over 10 years ago but imo the show was great in the late 90's when I was listening to it.  "Certainly Duke is Duke, they're on TV more than, Leave it to Beava, re-runs."

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Another triggered Rogan fan. Knew you "enlightened libertarian centrists" would be fish in a barrel. :nana:

Nothing epic about giving that ahole another platform.

You sure do love to throw around triggered but I assure you I am not.  I'm more the type to try and trigger others.  You do sound pretty dumb though with the blanket "enlightened libertarian centrists" comment.  Maybe it's time for you to step out of the bubble and reintegrate with humanity. 

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

7 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

You sure do love to throw around triggered but I assure you I am not.  I'm more the type to try and trigger others.  You do sound pretty dumb though with the blanket "enlightened libertarian centrists" comment.  Maybe it's time for you to step out of the bubble and reintegrate with humanity. 

Very cool, dude.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Very cool, dude.

Lol, how shook are you.  You must be used to peopole letting you walk all over them.  In the real world I would call you a donkey to your face, I don't mind doing the same in here.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

So shook, you got me. You're so good at the internet.

The fact is you can't defend your Joe Rogan comment because you probably know nothing about him other than what the mainstream media has told you.  I expressed that sentiment in a few words and you assumed I was triggered and then also put a label on me.  If you want to say Joe Rogan and his fans are collectively douche's, please defend it.  Don't get "triggered" when someone calls you out on it, beeatch.

1 minute ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

The fact is you can't defend your Joe Rogan comment because you probably know nothing about him other than what the mainstream media has told you.  I expressed that sentiment in a few words and you assumed I was triggered and then also put a label on me.  If you want to say Joe Rogan and his fans are collectively douche's, please defend it.  Don't get "triggered" when someone calls you out on it, beeatch.

I was busting some balls here. But type more and "call me out" to prove you arent triggered.

16 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Difference of opinions.  In the 90's the show was mainly callers and there were a ton of inside jokes that made it fun to listen too.  If you didn't listen to him back then, then you would have no idea.  The show progressed to the point where they basically didn't take callers anymore.  I stopped listening over 10 years ago but imo the show was great in the late 90's when I was listening to it.  "Certainly Duke is Duke, they're on TV more than, Leave it to Beava, re-runs."

I loved Rome in the 90s.  It felt like an underground college radio show even though it was nationally syndicated in the like of Crapchester and Cincinnati.  The callers were nearly as big as the host back in those days.  Before the internet Rome was really your only avenue for hot takes.  

Perhaps because I was an angsty teenager back then but 90s Rome was great listening.  

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

I was busting some balls here. But type more and "call me out" to prove you arent triggered.

Being triggered and enlightening an ignorant loudmouth to his idiocy are two different things.  I could explain it to you but it would probably take longer than it would with most people and I have already spent enough time spanking your ass today.

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Being triggered and enlightening an ignorant loudmouth to his idiocy are two different things.  I could explain it to you but it would probably take longer than it would with most people and I have already spent enough time spanking your ass today.

Just as I thought, fully triggered. ?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Just as I thought, fully triggered. ?

That is all you got dude.  It's pathetic.  Best of luck to ya.