What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His whole twitter account is set up to get rid of Matt Gaetz. <_<

I hate that the RNC has basically abandoned NYS (I wonder who they are getting to replace Chris Collins?)  It must be really infuriating in a purple state when the vote doesn't go your way. Maybe this guy should contact the DNC to run a "better" candidate?  Although, the Panhandle is bright red, so good luck with getting rid of Gaetz. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All they had to be was not crazy.

...And they just couldn't do it. 

That was like watching Maher 20 years or so ago when he was not crazy. Yes, there was a time when he could actually be funny.

• Like (+1) 1

If Bill Maher returned to actual comedy rather than a poor imitation of an Andy Kaufman monologue, patterned after the thought process of Robert De Niro he would gain in audience, maybe even me.

Edited by 3rdnlng

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Considering the media spent the past two weeks saying this story wasn't true... this is surprising: (it's really not, she's *****)

This is one way to win your (super red) state's vote... :lol: 

Katie is now going to spend her life fighting against the sexual exploitation of subordinates forced upon her by her abusive ex husband. Gotcha.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

At the end of the day, you can bang whomever you want, but why on earth would you get involved with your staffers?

Nothing good can come from it.

Once again. This is not about the gender or the sex. This is about having a relationship with an employee. As an employer myself; will these hacks never get it? Don’t have sex with your employees!! Zero sympathy Rep. Hill, your attempts to play the woman and victim cards are pathetic. Bye bye Felicia!

• Like (+1) 2