Two Bills* on PFF 2019 All-Preseason Team

2 minutes ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

I can't believe this is a thing!

(* One of the Bills was traded - Teller.)

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pffs-2019-nfl-all-preseason-team

Just goes to show you how meaningless preseason is. Teller has 64 snaps and doesn't give up one sack or hurry and gets jettisoned.

Really time for the NFL to go the college route and eliminate the preseason all together.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Just goes to show you how meaningless preseason is. Teller has 64 snaps and doesn't give up one sack or hurry and gets jettisoned.

Really time for the NFL to go the college route and eliminate the preseason all together.

I'm not necessarily against getting rid of the preseason, but doesn't this actually make the opposite point?  Teller was so good in preseason that the Browns were willing to trade 2 picks for him and give him a shot at a starting job in Cleveland.  The Browns might not have been willing to do that if he hadn't shown so well in preseason.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Cash said:

I'm not necessarily against getting rid of the preseason, but doesn't this actually make the opposite point?  Teller was so good in preseason that the Browns were willing to trade 2 picks for him and give him a shot at a starting job in Cleveland.  The Browns might not have been willing to do that if he hadn't shown so well in preseason.

Exactly.

30 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

The only thing the Teller trade tells you is that we seem to have serious OL depth.

Yes, and on display during preseason games...

Go Bills!!!

21 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

It's because he wasn't "versatile" enough for this coaching staff...