*2023 UB Football Thread*

Buffalo716

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

First time I've ever seen a targeting call when no helmet contact occurred. 

I guess technically it falls under the rule. ***** way to end the season.

But as a team, this is not a ***** way to end the season. By any metric GASo should be scoring at will but this Bulls D stepped up big time and took advantage of sloppy play and mistakes.

10 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I guess technically it falls under the rule. ***** way to end the season.

But as a team, this is not a ***** way to end the season. By any metric GASo should be scoring at will but this Bulls D stepped up big time and took advantage of sloppy play and mistakes.

Hold off with that. UB collapse alert.

1 minute ago, LanderPoke said:

Congrats on the bowl victory from this Wyoming Cowboys fan!

It's a nice finish to a season that featured several epic collapses. Any bigger football program the coach would have been fired by now.

I will say I hope the Bills bring LB Shawn Dolac into camp. 

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's a nice finish to a season that featured several epic collapses. Any bigger football program the coach would have been fired by now.

I will say I hope the Bills bring LB Shawn Dolac into camp. 

He has another year of college eligibility 

54 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

WE WIN>>> Take that georgia southern tech A&M state college

Our school is in Amherst not buffalo show some respect

Ummm There’s a campus in North Buffalo and downtown Buffalo

You just like to troll

Edited by Buffalo716

Good Camellia Bowl win by the Buffalo Bulls a lot of the UB Bulls players are our Western New York athletes playing for UB football good for them. To the naysayers of UB football that want to shutdown UB Bulls football which is ridiculous how about those Bulls three time bowl champions yahoo in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

On 12/30/2022 at 3:51 PM, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Good Camellia Bowl win by the Buffalo Bulls a lot of the UB Bulls players are our Western New York athletes playing for UB football good for them. To the naysayers of UB football that want to shutdown UB Bulls football which is ridiculous how about those Bulls three time bowl champions yahoo in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Coach Mo supposedly has a strong recruiting and transfer class coming in. Now of they can just learn to coach in games better, they'll have something.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Coach Mo supposedly has a strong recruiting and transfer class coming in. Now of they can just learn to coach in games better, they'll have something.

It’s a solid class… For having the reputation as a recruiter I did expect more

But he did land Mr Ohio

On 12/30/2022 at 12:51 PM, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Who wants to shutdown UB football?  First I have heard of this. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/5/2023 at 2:32 PM, BillsfaninSB said:

Who wants to shutdown UB football?  First I have heard of this. 

Have you ever read the Buffalo News sports? Names Bucky Gleason for one wanted UB Bulls football to drop to FCS for hockey? Jerry Sullivan was another one wanting UB football shutdown like his buddy Bucky Gleason. Erie County executive Mark Poloncarz a UB alum has blasted UB football in past posts making fun in the past. Now that UB football is winning his tune has changed but he goes with the wind when it comes to UB football. You don’t see Mark using any leverage to get UB Stadium upgrades or dates at the new Bills stadium at the state level as give away rent for UB at the Bills Stadium cost like Temple has at the Philadelphia Eagles stadium because of concessions done when it was built by the state of Pennsylvania and I doubt you ever will from Mark or Andrew Cuomo or Kathy Hochul because they aren’t what I call a backer of the UB Bulls Football program. Again new Bills stadium is being built by the peoples taxpayer money one would think the people’s state university football team would be welcomed rent free write that in the community benefits agreement but I doubt that ever happens. Because New York State is also not a fan of major college football played at there state SUNY campus it is what it is. Because UB is so big and got a huge break from the former outgoing MAC commissioner at the time 1999 who was once an assistant coach at UB in the late 1960’s is one of the many reasons why we have UB football at the major college level today when we got invited to the MAC.

If it wasn’t for UB Blue and White donors we wouldn’t have zip there detractors of UB football are around the block the line is so long. It is ridiculous your not dropping a football program with almost $40 million dollars of private investment that would be crazy but with unfortunately New York State is full of a lot of crazy people at the leadership levels with a lot of power on both sides Western New York loses unfortunately again it is what it is. I trust nothing out of the Buffalo News so much so I don’t read the Buffalo News because of what they said about dropping UB football 15 to 18 years ago just a whole lot of crazy at that Buffalo newspaper. Again I am 55 years old so I lived with two newspapers the Buffalo News and the Buffalo Courier Express there is no counter point to really anything in Buffalo which is unfortunate that the Buffalo News can just write whatever and really rarely get called out on anything in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Have you ever read the Buffalo News sports? Names Bucky Gleason for one wanted UB Bulls football to drop to FCS for hockey? Jerry Sullivan was another one wanting UB football shutdown like his buddy Bucky Gleason. Erie County executive Mark Poloncarz a UB alum has blasted UB football in past posts making fun in the past. Now that UB football is winning his tune has changed but he goes with the wind when it comes to UB football. You don’t see Mark using any leverage to get UB Stadium upgrades or dates at the new Bills stadium at the state level as give away rent for UB at the Bills Stadium cost like Temple has at the Philadelphia Eagles stadium because of concessions done when it was built by the state of Pennsylvania and I doubt you ever will from Mark or Andrew Cuomo or Kathy Hochul because they aren’t what I call a backer of the UB Bulls Football program. Again new Bills stadium is being built by the peoples taxpayer money one would think the people’s state university football team would be welcomed rent free out that in the community benefits but I doubt that ever happens. Because New York State is also not a fan of major college football played at there state SUNY campus it is what it is. Because UB is so big and got a huge break from the former outgoing MAC commissioner at the time 1999 who was once an assistant coach at UB in the late 1960’s is one of the many reasons why we have UB football at the major college level today when we got invited to the MAC.

If it wasn’t for UB Blue and White donors we wouldn’t have zip there detractors of UB football are around the block the line is so long. It is ridiculous your not dropping a football program with almost $40 million dollars of private investment that would be crazy but with unfortunately New York State is full of a lot of crazy people at the leadership levels with a lot of power on both sides Western New York loses unfortunately again it is what it is. I trust nothing out of the Buffalo News so much so I don’t read the Buffalo News because of what they said about dropping UB football 15 to 18 years ago just a whole lot of crazy at that Buffalo newspaper. Again I am 55 years old so I lived with two newspapers the Buffalo News and the Buffalo Courier Express there is no counter point to really anything in Buffalo which is unfortunate that the Buffalo News can just write whatever and really rarely get called out on anything in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Dude we don’t even have a real hockey program it’s a club 

They’re not gonna create a program that makes no money and drop their only program that does

Let alone There’s already two division one hockey programs in buffalo and Niagara county 

There’s not enough room for a third 

Edited by Buffalo716

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.