*2023 UB Football Thread*

Buffalo716

On 10/25/2022 at 10:36 AM, The Jokeman said:

Kudos to Linguist, I was ready to write him off as a bad HC after those first 3 games. 

Anybody would have wrote off Maurice Linquist the bum lost like 6 games in a row. UB Bulls football should win football games regardless of the head football coach. UB Bulls have good enough facilities to compete yearly in the MAC in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

On 10/25/2022 at 10:36 AM, The Jokeman said:

Kudos to Linguist, I was ready to write him off as a bad HC after those first 3 games. 

Anybody would have wrote off Maurice Linquist the bum lost like 6 games in a row. UB Bulls football should win football games regardless of the head football coach. UB Bulls have good enough facilities to compete yearly in the MAC in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Next UB Bulls football game prediction 

Buffalo Bulls 35, Ohio Bobcats 31

What a complete embarrassment tonight. UB Bulls offense was garbage tonight. Cole Snyder isn’t the long term answer for this program. UB Bulls need to find a read option QB with quicker decision making. Cole Snyder haste to much when he decides to run it is too late. Cole Snyder is too limited as a MAC QB. UB Bulls needs a Zach Maynard type of QB that can run Cole Snyder isn’t that guy. What are we doing special teams fair catching football’s when there is room to run. Then catching it at the three yard line why? Let the football go into the end zone for a touchback. Why couldn’t this football team run the football and why are we throwing as much as we did to start the game. Also this game was lost when opening drive 4th and 1 and UB coaches punt. If you can’t get a yard that tells me you aren’t good enough. Just a sad evening all the way around. Ohio Bobcats were ready to play right from the start we weren’t as usual with this UB Bulls football team. We were lucky last week against Toledo Rockets this week against the Ohio Bobcats our luck ran out. UB Bulls still can win the MAC East Division but UB Bulls are a flawed poorly coach football team that failed big time in Ohio in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

What happened? They looked great in the first half. Second half they've looked terrible. How do you get two delay of game penalties in a row? 

They have no answer for Emanuel. He's running wild and should have had a passing TD but refs screwed that up. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.