Popeyes vs Chick Fil A

plenzmd1

That tells a lot about you. Besides having no taste, you have no taste buds.  This whole thread subject is like In-N-Out vs  Five Guys.  Both are good but different.

Edited by Wacka

Because it’s chicken does not make it health food. I found this little tidbit on the internet:

One of Popeyes' new and insanely popular sandwiches comes with a shocking 690 calories, 42 grams of fat, and 1,443 mg of sodium. ... It's made even worse when you compare that to Chick-fil-A's chicken sandwich, which comes with 440 calories, 19 grams of fat, and 1,350 mg of sodium.Nov 6, 2019

Yikes! Need a Diet Coke to go with that and you’ll be fine......

:)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Because it’s chicken does not make it health food. I found this little tidbit on the internet:

One of Popeyes' new and insanely popular sandwiches comes with a shocking 690 calories, 42 grams of fat, and 1,443 mg of sodium. ... It's made even worse when you compare that to Chick-fil-A's chicken sandwich, which comes with 440 calories, 19 grams of fat, and 1,350 mg of sodium.Nov 6, 2019

Yikes! Need a Diet Coke to go with that and you’ll be fine......

:)

You can just go home and eat your freaking tuna steak with sprout salad. The freaking sandwich is awesome! No one said eat it everyday cause it’s health food! 

pretty sure you the guy who says “

sure buffalo scored a touchdown to take the lead, but now they can lose the lead. If they were always behind, they could never lose the lead”

your first name Ebinizer? 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

You can just go home and eat your freaking tuna steak with sprout salad. The freaking sandwich is awesome! No one said eat it everyday cause it’s health food! 

pretty sure you the guy who says “

sure buffalo scored a touchdown to take the lead, but now they can lose the lead. If they were always behind, they could never lose the lead”

your first name Ebinizer? 

Hey, I’ll just go with the Diet Coke. I had a plan already. Relax! Maybe I’ll have TEN Diet Cokes to work off the sandwich? 

Just now, Augie said:

Hey, I’ll just go with the Diet Coke. I had a plan already. Relax! Maybe I’ll have TEN Diet Cokes to work off the sandwich? 

You my friend are the bearer of all bad news... I mean you are the only person in all of America who does not love Popeyes. You are dead to me!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

You my friend are the bearer of all bad news... I mean you are the only person in all of America who does not love Popeyes. You are dead to me!

I almost died in an empty field in rural SC after my last trip to Popeye’s! I have been deeply damaged in so many ways, it’s hard to keep track.....

9 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

I can think of a lot worse things corporations can (do) aspire to than "faithful steward."

That said the Popeye's sandwich is stupid good and I'll just live with the withering looks from the ill-mannered folks that serve it.

sometimes at Popeyes if you yell CAN I ORDER !!!! they come out and assist you ???

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

sometimes at Popeyes if you yell CAN I ORDER !!!! they come out and assist you ???

AND........sometimes..... if they don’t, you saved a life changing bowel event story that will go with you to the grave. So.....?‍♂️

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I only had it once, but my vote is for Popeyes. The shredded lettuce and bun put it over the top.

that said, the best fast food sandwich around is the original chicken sandwich from Burger King!! Amaright? 

No mention of shredded lettuce on the menu... odd. I have one, probably one of the originals in Florida, a couple of miles away. Haven't been there in years but I'll give it a try this week.

https://www.popeyes.com/explore-menu

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

No mention of shredded lettuce on the menu... odd. I have one, probably one of the originals in Florida, a couple of miles away. Haven't been there in years but I'll give it a try this week.

https://www.popeyes.com/explore-menu

maybe I am just dreaming about shredded lettuce. I had my sandwich about 6 months ago, so I may be misremembering it. 

4 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

maybe I am just dreaming about shredded lettuce. I had my sandwich about 6 months ago, so I may be misremembering it. 

I'm actually going to tell them that JR in Pittsburgh insists on shredded lettuce on his... and that I deserve the same.

• Haha (+1) 1