Right Wing Terrorism Thread

Since we had a terrorism thread about a religious group, seems fair and balanced to have one on the right wing 

Since we had a terrorism thread aimed at a religious group, maybe a fair and balanced approach is necessary 

The Christian Science Monitor reports: “Terror attacks around the world have receded since 2014, falling from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017, according to the University of Maryland’s Global Terrorism Database." However, while Islamic terrorist attacks are The Christian Science Monitor reports: “Terror attacks around the world have receded since 2014, falling from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017, according to the University of Maryland’s Global Terrorism Database." However, while Islamic terrorist attacks are decreasing in the Middle East, “the U.S. has seen a recent surge, experts say, led by a more visible and aggressive community of white supremacists and neo-Nazis. There were 65 terror-related incidents in the U.S. in 2017, up from 6 in 2006. Of these, 37 were tied to anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, or other racist, xenophobic motivations

According to ADL’s Center on Extremism, 73.3% of U.S. extremist-related murders in the past decade were committed by right-wing extremists, including white supremacists. Leaders must immediately take concrete steps to curb this alarming trend. #ElPaso

9 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I see the people pushing the Russian collusion monster bedtime story have now smoothly transitioned to

the murderous racist white male monster story. 

Are they not connected? Even you guys have been saying Putin interfered in our elections to sow chaos. Well...

28 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I tried brushing my teeth last night with an apple, it was just awful

If you eat the apple, it will really help you out. Very good source of fiber. Cleans out the system, and you seem really full of it, so eat your apple 

• Haha (+1) 2

Gosh darn, every year I don’t put the hammock up and every year I regret it by the first week of August 

Just now, Tiberius said:

If you eat the apple, it will really help you out. Very good source of fiber. Cleans out the system, and you seem really full of it, so eat your apple 

You completely whiffed on the cultural reference to brushing my teeth with an apple?!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Gosh darn, every year I don’t put the hammock up and every year I regret it by the first week of August 

You completely whiffed on the cultural reference to brushing my teeth with an apple?!!!!!!!

I did 

brushing teeth with an apple from www.curaprox.com
Popular wisdom says that an apple cleans the teeth as well as a brush and toothpaste. ... As frequently happens, the traditional wisdom of using an apple as a replacement for brushing does have a grain of truth in it .

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I did 

Curb Your Enthusiasm S6E7 as Larry slays a jerk yelling into his Bluetooth ear-thingy at a restaurant

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Mid 80's with high humidity. Thank God for ac.

Where you located? 

• Like (+1) 1

Seems to be a big problem. I’d guess we need to start vetting white males before they apply for citizenship. I’m sure there’s a backlog of these cases, but Trump should send extra personnel to the borders. See Tibs, that was easy. End thread

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Curb Your Enthusiasm S6E7 as Larry slays a jerk yelling into his Bluetooth ear-thingy at a restaurant

Where you located? 

I'm from Rochester, but I'm on vacation outside DC.