This is Why Peole Go to Chick Fil A

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Agreed, Thanksgiving is one of two days meant spend time with people we spend the rest of the year trying to avoid.

Mother's Day being the other?

that day you cannot intentionally ignore, if applicable?

my WASP background means we just don't show up to a meal if it's probably for the best with the guest list

for a few years I attended a different culture's dinners and blood-hate siblings had to be there and sit at the same table... :D

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Jealous of what?  That you're a ***** idiot?

Not only that, but now you're being a racist ***** idiot.  Astronomy wasn't invented by Europeans, #######.

Jealously people know things, that’s why you are losing it. Settle down. You are not making any sense. 

37 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

KY Jelly, and this isn't that type of website

Whatever do you mean? HAHA Gator takes it up the ole poop chute after everyone of his comments here. One might think he misunderstood the times he was called a bottom feeder and now looks forward to it.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, /dev/null said:

Agreed, Thanksgiving is one of two days meant spend time with people we spend the rest of the year trying to avoid.

we get college bowl games to stare at with MUTE on to get us through unwanted holiday visits

oh good, Directional Michigan plays some Other School at 7pm, hope it numbs me through 

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

About God? You can make the same argument about the Easter Bunny. Do you know for a fact he isn’t real? 

How about Big Foot? 

Well, as long as you're not talking about the Loch Ness Monster. He is real, and the sumbitch owes me tree-fiddy!

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

About God? You can make the same argument about the Easter Bunny. Do you know for a fact he isn’t real? 

How about Big Foot? 

Because you think neither exists we're therefore expected to take your word for it? 

That's not how science or philosophy works... Where is your peer reviewed study that proves God doesn't exist?