Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That was Trump's fault?

No, but the person whose fault it was got a promotion from Trump to the cabinet. You probably forgot that?!? Are you just playing dumb? 

You think this is all ok? It's rotten. #draintheswamp 

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

his mind is fixated on sex with children, he's really messed up...

Maybe Trump will promote me then 

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

his mind is fixated on sex with children, he's really messed up...

I'm sure he finds that child sex-trafficking is almost - but not quite - as hilarious as Americans being murdered in Libya.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, but the person whose fault it was got a promotion from Trump to the cabinet. You probably forgot that?!? Are you just playing dumb? 

You think this is all ok? It's rotten. #draintheswamp 

Maybe Trump will promote me then 

Listen, you dumb fvck, the State of Florida is who convicted Epstein. The feds felt that they might not be able to convict him and let him plead guilty to a state charge that made him have to be registered as a sex offender. IMO he didn't get enough jail time and the conditions were way too lenient but that was what was agreed to with the state. Quit trying to sully Trump with your nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Listen, you dumb fvck, the State of Florida is who convicted Epstein. The feds felt that they might not be able to convict him and let him plead guilty to a state charge that made him have to be registered as a sex offender. IMO he didn't get enough jail time and the conditions were way too lenient but that was what was agreed to with the state. Quit trying to sully Trump with your nonsense.

Waste of time.

When Gator is fixated on a lie, he repeats it in every thread

as seen this (beautiful) morning.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Lol, ya ok. You might buy that, the American voters see it for what it is, Trump rewarding a corrupt person who saved his sex buddy from jail and he raped again. Sad. You are so dumb 

24 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

First off, I certainly commend you for being on point with Epstein and the pedo problem in this country.  It is shocking and undeniable to me.

:beer: This has never been about politics for me (certainly not partisanship). It's not about Trump. It's not about Clinton. It's not about right vs left, liberal vs conservative or any other label people wish to ascribe. It's about the innocent victims who are ignored/denied because their abusers are powerful figures in our society. Anyone, regardless of politics or affiliation, who's involved I want to see be brought to justice. 

25 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

The pedo symbols I have only learned about through this thread, so thank you for that also.

This is a TOUGH subject for all sorts of reasons -- the second biggest reason (with the horrific nature of the subject being the first) is there is SO much disinformation and actual "crazy" conspiracy stuff thrown into the pot. I personally believe this is done to muddy the waters as much as possible and to make this subject as toxic and confusing to good people such as yourself who have never had a reason to take any of this seriously before.

28 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

These symbols were carefully chosen by pedos and their purpose is explained well in the FBI document.

The symbols on the cloth are NOT the same as the standard pedo symbols.  The cloth is a normal open swirl inside a triangle, not the scribble with subtle but distinct characteristics.

You want to claim this is a new pedo symbol, fine, but provide some proof.

I understand the hesitation on this, I do. And I admit this is a deeply divisive/complicated subject area. I offer the following (admitted) ramble for your consideration (putting it behind spoilers for space purposes)

My claim is not that it's new, but that it's old. Real old. And not strictly confined to the modern day practice, but connected to the source material itself of their religion (and yes, they do consider it a religion). My proof of this comes in the form of actual LEOs who work trafficking and pedophilia cases on the state and federal level. It's also from deep dives into the esoteric belief systems which inform these symbols.

The triangle/pyramid, empty or otherwise, is a symbol of their organization/structure:

Image result for triangle illuminati symbol

You'll see this symbol flashed a lot in pop culture: 

Image result for celebrities giving the triangle illuminati symbol

Not everyone who flashes this symbol knows what it means. Not everyone who flashes it is in the club. And even those who are in the club and flash that symbol are not necessarily involved in the real dark pedo/ritual/occult elements. Yet it's pushed, constantly, by those within the group as a way to brag in plain sight. 

You will see the triangle with the all seeing eye all throughout secret societies and their evolution (especially in the west) in organizations like the masons, skull and bones, and others (that's not to say every mason, every skull and bones member, are secretly evil -- the numbers I'm talking are SMALL percentages of the larger group). This all seeing eye is Egyptian in origin, the eye of Horus: 

Image result for celebrities giving the triangle illuminati symbol all seeing eye

All the above are variations of the same theme: triangles/pyramids with an all seeing eye inside, or just one eye being exposed for a picture -- this isn't a "pedo" symbol, but it's connected to the occult/rituals/religion of several secret groups. 

What's the point of this? It's a language used to communicate in plain sight without alerting the regular folk to what's really a cult/religion existing within the elite/celebrity circles. A religion which is very old and has been passed down from one generation to the next within these mystery schools and secret societies. 

Now look at the hanging cloth again -- you see the triangle with the circular spiral inside: 

Image result for traingle pedo symbol fbi

That's to designate a very specific part of this sect. This was Maxwell's house, she's very high up the chain of command in this particular religious sect -- so she's broadcasting symbols through Getty of her standing: she's got the triangle AND the spiral triangle inside it. Instead of blue, it's gold which is a rank. Note the write up below in the last paragraph talking about triangles inside triangles -- that's what we have in that image from Maxwell's house. 

Image result for traingle pedo symbol fbi

49 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

The reason I draw distinction is that circular swirl symbols are indeed commonplace, but that doesn't mean they are placed there by a pedo.

I am in full agreement with you or anyone who says that there are plenty of examples of people flashing a symbol or displaying a symbol that's entirely innocent. This is by design, in my opinion, to muddy these waters completely. The triangle/pyramid have long been "sacred" geometric shapes in many ancient religions or belief systems that have nothing to do with pedophilia or the occult -- same with spirals. So there's ABSOLUTELY plenty of innocuous symbols/uses. 

No argument. :beer: 

52 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

What has happened already is overzealous targeting of reputable pizza restaurants and donut shops, and that should bother you and anyone who considers themselves intellectually honest.

This is an entirely different conversation but I would suggest you re-examine what you think you know about the pizzagate fiasco with fresh eyes. Pizzagate was never about a singular pizza shop in DC. And the guy who fired a singular round in Comet Ping Pong (which just so happened to take out the restaurant's server -- million to one shot) himself has a very interesting history which you should check out (especially who his father is). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GaryPinC said:

What has happened already is overzealous targeting of reputable pizza restaurants and donut shops, and that should bother you and anyone who considers themselves intellectually honest.

Don't disrespect the pizza parlour!

Or the Bing.

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Will it be just her and friend and 28 girls? Oh o0ps, wrong candidate 

That you guys are running against Clinton is great! 

That will be the last image that you will see as you are thrown in the dryer before the wheelbarrow is placed in front of the dryer door to prevent your escape.  That is Batman-esque villain laughter right there. Your casually dismissing the Clinton's from 2020 will cost you dearly!

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Image result for gif of hillary clinton laughing

I'd rather endure a "candlelight supper" with Hyacinth Bucket.  

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Will it be just her and friend and 28 girls? Oh o0ps, wrong candidate 

That you guys are running against Clinton is great! 

According to WJC Hillary has probably had that many girls in her younger days.  

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: This has never been about politics for me (certainly not partisanship). It's not about Trump. It's not about Clinton. It's not about right vs left, liberal vs conservative or any other label people wish to ascribe. It's about the innocent victims who are ignored/denied because their abusers are powerful figures in our society. Anyone, regardless of politics or affiliation, who's involved I want to see be brought to justice. 

This is an entirely different conversation but I would suggest you re-examine what you think you know about the pizzagate fiasco with fresh eyes. Pizzagate was never about a singular pizza shop in DC. And the guy who fired a singular round in Comet Ping Pong (which just so happened to take out the restaurant's server -- million to one shot) himself has a very interesting history which you should check out (especially who his father is). 

I'll try and show you tonight why I feel the robe triangles are not the same.  I'm not very good at pulling parts of images and I'll need to do it at home.

It's not about politics for me either.  I'm fed up with either party.

As far as some of your pyramid pictures, check this link out which accounts for almost all your people making the triangle with both hands. 

https://illuminatisymbols.info/roc-sign/

It signifies Jay Z's Roc Nation entertainment company not some ancient occult.  It seems a number of celebrities, including Warren Buffet, flashed it at Jay Z's 40/40 club opening in 2012.

My point to you is that perhaps things are not always as widespread as they seem.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

I'll try and show you tonight why I feel the robe triangles are not the same.  I'm not very good at pulling parts of images and I'll need to do it at home.

It's not about politics for me either.  I'm fed up with either party.

No rush or worries. Glad to be having a reasonable discussion even if we disagree. :beer: 

18 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

As far as some of your pyramid pictures, check this link out which accounts for almost all your people making the triangle with both hands. 

https://illuminatisymbols.info/roc-sign/

It signifies Jay Z's Roc Nation entertainment company not some ancient occult. 

I promise you, that symbol and its usage predates Roc Nation by centuries. And that Roc Nation's use of it was specific and purposeful. Jay Z is one of the most compromised entertainers in existence today in terms of the occult (look at his connections to Marina Abramovic as an entry way into that rabbit hole). Hip Hop was infiltrated by this cult in the mid 90s. It's now the prevalent image system used in their videos, lyrics, and cover art (when such things existed). 

This goes into what I was discussing earlier -- many people use these symbols unknowingly, including artists under Jay Z's label. Likely including many of the people who threw up the sign as support for Roc Nation. But the heads of Roc Nation, (likely) including Jay Z himself, know exactly what that symbol means and chose it for that reason. 

• Like (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No rush or worries. Glad to be having a reasonable discussion even if we disagree. :beer: 

I promise you, that symbol and its usage predates Roc Nation by centuries. And that Roc Nation's use of it was specific and purposeful. Jay Z is one of the most compromised entertainers in existence today in terms of the occult (look at his connections to Marina Abramovic as an entry way into that rabbit hole). Hip Hop was infiltrated by this cult in the mid 90s. It's now the prevalent image system used in their videos, lyrics, and cover art (when such things existed). 

This goes into what I was discussing earlier -- many people use these symbols unknowingly, including artists under Jay Z's label. Likely including many of the people who threw up the sign as support for Roc Nation. But the heads of Roc Nation, (likely) including Jay Z himself, know exactly what that symbol means and chose it for that reason. 

There's definitely a Groucho Marx reference to those pics.  If even a fraction of those pictured are in the "club" then you have to question the ability of that club to order dinner, let alone run the world. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GG said:

There's definitely a Groucho Marx reference to those pics.  If even a fraction of those pictured are in the "club" then you have to question the ability of that club to order dinner, let alone run the world. 

100% :beer: 

For clarity -- those pics above are not supposed to be a listing of members, just an example of the symbol being flashed. Used those because they were the fastest to find while trying to underline a point. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, GG said:

They’re the foot soldiers, provided with fame and money, tasked with normalization and dissemination of the values of those they serve.

Edit:  See Greg’s post above for further clarification.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I'd rather endure a "candlelight supper" with Hyacinth Bucket.  

According to WJC Hillary has probably had that many girls in her younger days.  

William Barr should recuse himself totally from all these investigations. His dad hired Epstein, Epstein died under this guys indirect watch and Barr served together with Acosta in Trumps cabinet.