Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Did they have pool parties with young girls like Trump and his buddy Epstein did? 

Frantic desperation best describes your tone.  If Trump really wanted to protect Epstein and Co he simply could have done like Bill Clinton did during the 1990's and instruct the FBI not to act on complaints concerning Epstein.  Trump wants justice for Epstein's victims and you cannot accept this.  How does it feel that in a span barely over a day long that your mission for being here has gone up in smoke?  Comey, Mueller, etc. were one big coordinated attack to keep the heat of off Bill Clinton and now the accusations are there for all to see.  Hillary is so pissed that Bill probably sleeps in the guest room with his eyes open.  Keeping the Clinton Dynasty going just got harder for Chelsea as Bill's poor character is no longer an abstract concept for many.  

This leaves you to focus on the lesser portion of your mission which is to push Sleepy Joe across the finish line.  Has anybody seen Joe in the last 72 hours to confirm he is still alive?  Your twisted purpose for being here most likely will end in November unless you wish to engage in Neo-liberal discussions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Frantic desperation best describes your tone.  If Trump really wanted to protect Epstein and Co he simply could have done like Bill Clinton did during the 1990's and instruct the FBI not to act on complaints concerning Epstein.  Trump wants justice for Epstein's victims and you cannot accept this.  How does it feel that in a span barely over a day long that your mission for being here has gone up in smoke?  Comey, Mueller, etc. were one big coordinated attack to keep the heat of off Bill Clinton and now the accusations are there for all to see.  Hillary is so pissed that Bill probably sleeps in the guest room with his eyes open.  Keeping the Clinton Dynasty going just got harder for Chelsea as Bill's poor character is no longer an abstract concept for many.  

This leaves you to focus on the lesser portion of your mission which is to push Sleepy Joe across the finish line.  Has anybody seen Joe in the last 72 hours to confirm he is still alive?  Your twisted purpose for being here most likely will end in November unless you wish to engage in Neo-liberal discussions.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29qbr08qd1v4z00bl65r

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29qbr08qd1v4z00bl65r

Billslime aka Tiberius sock account I would ask you why Trump did not throw interference as POTUS in favor of Epstein if Trump was really concerned about protecting Epstein?  Surely, if there was damning evidence would not Trump derail Epstein, Maxwell from having to go to court?  Anyways, Billslime your'e an idiot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Billslime aka Tiberius sock account I would ask you why Trump did not throw interference as POTUS in favor of Epstein if Trump was really concerned about protecting Epstein?  Surely, if there was damning evidence would not Trump derail Epstein, Maxwell from having to go to court?  Anyways, Billslime your'e an idiot.

Oh Trump/Barr intervened...

image.thumb.jpeg.93e70d2d4b664b50787dc0524af9b539.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3edac7c013c13df2a9eb490d68ba480f.jpeg

17 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Trump totally had sex parties with Epstein 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-epstein-party-at-mar-a-lago-women-2019-7

Just now, BillStime said:

Oh Trump/Barr intervened...

image.thumb.jpeg.93e70d2d4b664b50787dc0524af9b539.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3edac7c013c13df2a9eb490d68ba480f.jpeg

Doubling down on stupid I see.  All Trump had to do was instruct the FBI, DOJ, etc not to act upon any complaints concerning Epstein and there would be no discussion on it including this board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Your'e quite the recycler I see.  You have been pushing this party for months now without any smoking gun.  Were you there as a participant to see any sexual activity concerning under age minors?  Did you report this to the authorities?

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Doubling down on stupid I see.  All Trump had to do was instruct the FBI, DOJ, etc not to act upon any complaints concerning Epstein and there would be no discussion on it including this board.

What exactly are YOU telling us about Trumps relationship with Epstein?

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Your'e quite the recycler I see.  You have been pushing this party for months now without any smoking gun.  Were you there as a participant to see any sexual activity concerning under age minors?  Did you report this to the authorities?

From Epstein and Trump? Would you trust your babysitter to those two monsters? Wow, you are naive and politically blinded by partisan light 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

What exactly are YOU telling us about Trumps relationship with Epstein?

Your desperation is getting to be extreme.  Please seek out professional mental experts to help you.  You know that I was addressing YOUR hypothesis in order to discredit it.  The notion of Trump trying to run interference for Epstein is yours and that of your fellow leftist ilk.  Everybody can and does see that.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Your desperation is getting to be extreme.  Please seek out professional mental experts to help you.  You know that I was addressing YOUR hypothesis in order to discredit it.  The notion of Trump trying to run interference for Epstein is yours and that of your fellow leftist ilk.  Everybody can and does see that.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296kdp91o5eaho8uljhx

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

From Epstein and Trump? Would you trust your babysitter to those two monsters? Wow, you are naive and politically blinded by partisan light 

You still have not answered the question as has been the case the past several months.  Partying with girls who have just turned 18, 19, 20, 21, etc. may be tacky and sleazy but not illegal which is the issue with Bill Clinton.  

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Spot it you got it?  

You guys are acting these photos equate to being on the Lolita or Pedo Island.  

I love how leftists continually turn a blind eye to corruption in their own party.  You're probably the same guy who demanded Trump be impeached with zero evidence of quid pro quo, but look the other way when Biden is on tape bragging about it.  Classic lib logic.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Spot it you got it?  

I love how leftists continually turn a blind eye to corruption in their own party.  You're probably the same guy who demanded Trump be impeached with zero evidence of quid pro quo, but look the other way when Biden is on tape bragging about it.  Classic lib logic.

Why would Trump do that?  He had Epstein and the young women/girls come to his place. 

Then gave Alex Acosta a cabinet job after he saved Epstein's from jail, where he belonged. 

And Dershowitz! SMH 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Young girls, but not underage?  And back in 1997?  BFD.

Maybe they were very young. Dead men tell no tales. 

33 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Spot it you got it?  

Not true - I don’t care who you are - if you’re engaged in illegal activity w underaged girls - throw them in jail and lose the key - all of them - and that includes Bill Clinton.

Oh, and I’m pretty sure Al Franken disagrees w you.