Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...either the back was "overworked" or he was castrated......the latter works..........

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/31/weinstein-accuser-tells-court-his-genitalia-looked-like-a-*****/

An ex-actress who claims Harvey Weinstein raped her told a court at his trial Friday that his genitalia were so “deformed,” she actually pitied him — and that he shot his penis with an erection drug moments before the alleged attack.

“The first time I saw him fully naked, I felt, I thought he was deformed and intersex,” Jessica Mann, 34, a Washington state native, told Manhattan Supreme Court jurors during Weinstein’s rape and sex assault trial.

“He has extreme scarring that I didn’t know if maybe he was a burn victim. He does not have testicles and it appears like he has a *****,” Mann said as Weinstein bowed his head while seated at the defense table.

Mann said when she first saw Weinstein in the buff, she performed consensual oral sex on him.

“When I first saw him naked, I was filled with compassion, absolute compassion,” she said through tears, adding, “It seemed his anger came from a place of shame.”

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/31/weinstein-accuser-tells-court-his-genitalia-looked-like-a-*****/

An ex-actress who claims Harvey Weinstein raped her told a court at his trial Friday that his genitalia were so “deformed,” she actually pitied him — and that he shot his penis with an erection drug moments before the alleged attack.

“The first time I saw him fully naked, I felt, I thought he was deformed and intersex,” Jessica Mann, 34, a Washington state native, told Manhattan Supreme Court jurors during Weinstein’s rape and sex assault trial.

“He has extreme scarring that I didn’t know if maybe he was a burn victim. He does not have testicles and it appears like he has a *****,” Mann said as Weinstein bowed his head while seated at the defense table.

Mann said when she first saw Weinstein in the buff, she performed consensual oral sex on him.

“When I first saw him naked, I was filled with compassion, absolute compassion,” she said through tears, adding, “It seemed his anger came from a place of shame.”

ouch... this dude has practically already served most of his sentence after this outing.

• Haha (+1) 1

Public gets online access to Jeffrey Epstein's prosecution files

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A new records vault related to the Jeffrey Epstein case has been opened.

Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg on Thursday announced an online portal filled with documents, videos and audio files concerning the 2006-2008 prosecution of the infamous sex offender.

All of these records have been previously released in response to public records requests.

Link to the files

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2