Brussell Sprouts

Gugny

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Human habit. 

Eden corn festival is happening now...that corn is so sweet on it's own..but people will pound on the melted butter and salt.

Those are mostly the same people who partake of fine dining at the Fair.  Usually have an as* about 3 ax handles wide too.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Human habit. 

Eden corn festival is happening now...that corn is so sweet on it's own..but people will pound on the melted butter and salt.

Speaking of Salt, Diamond Crystal Kosher salt is very good.  NO preservatives.  Look at the side of a salt box and if it's full of chemicals don't use it.  The Himalayan pink salt is all natural too but can be pricey.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This is the second thread (recently, anyway) in which I've publicly schooled @Cripple Creek.  I need to ease up on him or I may get a vacation.

That fella wasn't a slice of Apple pie to me when I walked through the doors into this place.

I have a good vibe about him though..

He knows meat.

I’m HopsGuy. I was here when this site was a place for Lori to practice her writing & there were odes to odd WRs (Khalil something) (‘95). Another guy complained that he couldn’t get DTV because of trees, or squirrels or trees and squirrels. Then there was The Dean.

This place was weird.

Good to see nothing has changed. ?

17 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m not big on steamed asparagus, but done on a grill pan with a little olive oil, s&p and I’m good with it....as long as you don’t mind the strange phenomenon that is “asparagus pee”. 

Don’t wait until the end of the shower. Plenty of water should go down the drain with that stuff. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Thus thread has been totally attention grabbing.  The really scary thing is I have no idea as to why.  I guess that I must chalk it up to the fact that I am losing my mind.  That’s all.

You???

Naaaaa.