Do you pee when taking a shower sometimes?

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Lake and ocean... Most definitely. I even piss in the lock... Then flush it with 6 million gallons.  Not one trace of me left!!!

By the time it gets to New Orleans, it passed through 3 people.  One in St.Louis, another in Memphis, another Vicksburg.

The DNA kit is in the mail.  Just swab your cheek per included instructions, send it to the enclosed address, and we'll look for traces of you from the steps of the arch.

58 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... But they're pissing on Memphis!

And you're pissing on Queens, NYC

Note to Gugny: could you please piss on East Rutherford New Jersey instead?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/1/2019 at 8:03 PM, Patrick_Duffy said:

What do you do if you have to pee while showering? Do you get out and get water all over the floor? Or do you just pee down the drain while showering? Me, yeah I piss in the shower from time to time when I have to go. Something about that warm water just makes you have to go. Don't judge me.....

Answer honestly @Royale with Cheese. @Johnny Hammersticks

I never stop myself from peeing in the shower.  I do however draw the line at shatting.

In the words of the great George Costanza "It's all pipes!"  For my house it all goes into the septic tank which in turn goes in the leach field.  For something that will make you sit down and think many organisms share the water table or watershed that humans use.  Some deer, bird, cow, dog, cat, etc. pee'd on the ground which hopefully in turn got filtered by the soil before the remaining liquid wound up in a creek, river, or lake.  If you draw municipal water then you have the benefit of that water being treated and conditioned.  I've been in the country for many years now and I have had no more illness or health issues than my city brethren.  

38 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I never stop myself from peeing in the shower.  I do however draw the line at shatting.

Yeah absolutely! Don't want that mud monkey laying across your shower drain with no where to go. That's just a bad situation.....

• Haha (+1) 1

Does anyone know what the ancient Roman's used to use urine for?   I assume most don't know so think about it for a bit.  Knowledge I gained from watching an old Canadian Series called "History Bites".

I just googled "History Bites" and it turns out there are some on YouTube.  If you have the right sense of humor, you should find entertaining.

Edited by Greybeard

According to Billy Goldberg, MD — co-author of Let's Play Doctor and a self-professed shower pee-er —urine is sterile, non-toxic, and can even help clear up a case of athlete's foot. As for whether or not urine will damage the pipes below your shower drain, well, you have nothing to worry 

Is it OK to Pee in the Shower? - Apartment Therapy

While it may sound disgusting, peeing in the shower can actually keep it clean. Fungus is the worst and itcan easily grow in the shower. If you pee while you arein the shower, it can kill any fungus that is growing. Urine contains both uric acid and ammonia which cankeep a fungus problem from becoming 

What Happens When You Urinate In The Shower - Facts Verse

Everyone should be peeing in their showers!

• Like (+1) 1