Revolutionary War Airports

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The answer "ALL OF THEM" is clearly incorrect, as Millard Fillmore never made a mistake at the mic.  That the microphone hadn't yet been invented is only relevant in that presidents that predated the microphone - such as Millard Fillmore - clearly could not have made any mistakes at a microphone.  Which makes the provided answer of "ALL OF THEM" not just incorrect, but stupidly incorrect.

I get all of that but I thought you were making an obtuse joke because Fillmore was named after a duck and ducks can't talk.  

I re-emphasized that the other Presidents serving before the microphone also made no mistakes speaking into one.  This bolsters your refutation whether or not you were joking about ducks.

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I get all of that but I thought you were making an obtuse joke because Fillmore was named after a duck and ducks can't talk.  

I re-emphasized that the other Presidents serving before the microphone also made no mistakes speaking into one.  This bolsters your refutation whether or not you were joking about ducks.

Well that's just stupid.  Ducks are lousy public speakers.  They make mistakes all the time.  

2 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

LOL

Check the Obama post presidency thread moron 

Ok, shyt for brains.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The answer "ALL OF THEM" is clearly incorrect, as Millard Fillmore never made a mistake at the mic.  That the microphone hadn't yet been invented is only relevant in that presidents that predated the microphone - such as Millard Fillmore - clearly could not have made any mistakes at a microphone.  Which makes the provided answer of "ALL OF THEM" not just incorrect, but stupidly incorrect.

I think you get my point.

32 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Regardless, it is difficult to have a conversation with a duck. They keep repeating themselves.

Not difficult, so much as boring.  It's not all it's quacked up to be.

(If anyone wants to report that pun to the moderators and ask I be banned for it, I understand completely.)

The difference between a Trump blunder and an Obama blunder is when Trump blunders, people on the right make jokes about it. When Obama blunders, leftists are like "Oh, yeah Then why does 'corpsman' have a P in it if you're not suppose to pronounce it?"

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not difficult, so much as boring.  It's not all it's quacked up to be.

(If anyone wants to report that pun to the moderators and ask I be banned for it, I understand completely.)

Nobody wants you banned. My guess is that everyone wants you to stay and suffer the humiliation you rightfully deserve for that gator level "pun".

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The difference between a Trump blunder and an Obama blunder is when Trump blunders, people on the right make jokes about it. When Obama blunders, leftists are like "Oh, yeah Then why does 'corpsman' have a P in it if you're not suppose to pronounce it?"

Except for all the trumpettes on page 1 of this thread pivoting to Obama - sure!

On 7/5/2019 at 6:21 PM, njbuff said:

It must be very unhealthy to be so unhinged about a President that you have to hang on every word the man says.

Obama haters weren't even close to being this obsessed about their hatred for Obama.

Partisan-ship aside............... How many President's have made mistakes at the mic? Quick answer, ALL OF THEM.

Right, because mustard and tan suits.

Also because of rapprochement with North Korea.

You don’t want me to play the clips, do you? 

Maybe just put your your tail between your legs now?

2 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Right, because mustard and tan suits.

Also because of rapprochement with North Korea.

You don’t want me to play the clips, do you? 

Maybe just put your your tail between your legs now?

This rant was way over my head. I don't even know what the hell you are talking about.

You guys admit Trump was lying when he blamed the TelePrompTer, right? 

That makes him look look even worse, he put airport in then, not the speech writers. 

---

Anyway, the U.K. Ambassador sent cables home describing the incompetence we all already know about. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7220335/Britains-man-says-Trump-inept-Cables-ambassador-say-dysfunctional.html

The document, sent ahead of a National Security Council discussion on the UK-US relationship, paints a damning picture of the President's personality and leadership style.

It says media reports of 'vicious infighting and chaos' inside the White House – dismissed by Trump as 'fake news' – are 'mostly true'.

And referring to allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia  the memo says: 'The worst cannot be ruled out.'