Bear Cam is back

an un bear able story -  Man's Best Friend 

Police discover that missing man was eaten by his dogs

It’s not clear whether the large mutts killed the 57-year-old or devoured him after he died of his “serious medical conditions,” King said. The sheriff’s office is not disclosing Mack’s medical information.

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

an un bear able story -  Man's Best Friend 

Police discover that missing man was eaten by his dogs

It’s not clear whether the large mutts killed the 57-year-old or devoured him after he died of his “serious medical conditions,” King said. The sheriff’s office is not disclosing Mack’s medical information.

But... But Mr.Theodore's dog licks him all over... They love him long time... Just a bunch of cuddle muffins.  They would never be plotting his demise. 

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/pets-dogs-cats-eat-dead-owners-forensics-science/

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

But... But Mr.Theodore's dog licks him all over... They love him long time... Just a bunch of cuddle muffins.  They would never be plotting his demise. 

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/pets-dogs-cats-eat-dead-owners-forensics-science/

Cats get a bad rap for being the most eager to eat their owners, and anecdotally, some emergency responders say it’s pretty common. When it happens, cats tend to go for the face, especially soft parts such as the nose and lips, says forensic anthropologist Carolyn Rando of University College London.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Cats get a bad rap for being the most eager to eat their owners, and anecdotally, some emergency responders say it’s pretty common. When it happens, cats tend to go for the face, especially soft parts such as the nose and lips, says forensic anthropologist Carolyn Rando of University College London.

My grandmother was always mortified we had indoor cat(s). She said: "(They) attack your Adam's apple when sleeping."

NOT our cats Grandma!  They are soft and fluffy... Like @Teddy KGB 's ,pit bull terrier... They give nothing but Eskimo Kisses, especially when I lower myself to their level, turn my back on them and act like a helpless Republican female...

...***** @BringBackFergy... He doesn't know what He's talking about... They are pure bundles of joy, part of the family those little sweeties!

[I envision them staring @ Me like I am a T-Bone steak thinking: "If we were only bigger, we'd eat that SOB! Maybe knock a little A-1 on them... If they'd only keel over with a heart attack while grilling!"]

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

@BringBackFergy & @Cripple Creek out fishing.

Live from the "Beach Cam", guess which one is Mr.Feguson? You SHOULD always fish w/your attorney... Never know what will happen, it's 2019!

When-You-Show-Up-Early.jpg

It is absolutely insane how much these two guys look like CC and Fergs.  I am dying.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Nice try CC. 

Not clicking that link. Try this one. https://images.app.goo.gl/ro8jopVGToREqUZL6

Thanx for the link... I didn't exactly get the bear... But instead, the Shawn Mendes life sized cut out is arriving on Tuesday!

You're the best Fergy... I take back all those questionable things I may have said about you.

[Does anybody know who Shawn Mendes is?]

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanx for the link... I didn't exactly get the bear... But instead, the Shawn Mendes life sized cut out is arriving on Tuesday!

You're the best Fergy... I take back all those questionable things I may have said about you.

[Does anybody know who Shawn Mendes is?]

No..but I bet you will tell us and it will be unbearable

• Haha (+1) 1

Italian forest rangers on the hunt of 'escape genius' bear

It’s not clear how the bear got past an electrified fence, then scaled a nearly 4-meter (13-foot) high barrier. Days earlier, the bear had been captured by forest rangers after attacks on livestock.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Does anyone with a vested interest in this thread care to tell @mead107 he’s watching re-runs from the Brooks Falls bears of 2016 or should we just let him keep busy?

@ExiledInIllinois? @Mike in Horseheads

I've done all I can here. As Pontius Pilot said " I wash my hands of this thread"

4 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Send the count to @ExiledInIllinois. He and his buddies will have that river damned up and dead in no time flat. Disrupting the natural flow of water (and life) is what they live for.

Don't cherry pick.  You can't have it both ways.  I agree we are disrupting flow. Your, post above only applies to low water Lake events.  That was 5-15 years ago.

But... The natural flow is also the way it is going now! Wrap your brain around that.  The natural flow is BOTH WAYS. Remember, Lake is at record high... If left alone, it would be spilling over and going in the direction we have it now!... The fish would have an open door to Lake Michigan.

At least now... We are legitimately blocking Mutha Nature from allowing the Asian carp to enter.

Do you want Asian carp in Lake?  If there was no dam there, Mutha Nature would be putting the fish in the Lakes faster.

Really... The whole @BringBackFergy @Gugny "let the rivers flow" argument would speed up the invasion.

Can't have it both ways... Not just cherry pick at low water. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Don't cherry pick.  You can't have it both ways.  I agree we are disrupting flow. Your, post above only applies to low water Lake events.  That was 5-15 years ago.

But... The natural flow is also the way it is going now! Wrap your brain around that.  The natural flow is BOTH WAYS. Remember, Lake is at record high... If left alone, it would be spilling over and going in the direction we have it now!... The fish would have an open door to Lake Michigan.

At least now... We are legitimately blocking Mutha Nature from allowing the Asian carp to enter.

Do you want Asian carp in Lake?  If there was no dam there, Mutha Nature would be putting the fish in the Lakes faster.

Really... The whole @BringBackFergy @Gugny "let the rivers flow" argument would speed up the invasion.

Can't have it both ways... Not just cherry pick at low water. 

Do I want Asian Carp in the lake? Hell no!! But your brethren locktenders in the lower river obviously were too busy playing Pokémon on their phones as the invasion occurred. Thanks. 

“Hello, I’m with the government and I’m here to help”. SMH

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Do I want Asian Carp in the lake? Hell no!! But your brethren locktenders in the lower river obviously were too busy playing Pokémon on their phones as the invasion occurred. Thanks. 

“Hello, I’m with the government and I’m here to help”. SMH

There is no invasion.  It's a government boondoggle.

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

There is no invasion.  It's a government boondoggle.

Technically you’re correct. It’s hard to call it an invasion when you and your gang sent invitations and rolled out the red carpet.

Still, the question as to why your organization, under the mantle of national security, has secreted countless species into both the contiguous and non-contiguous parts of this Blessed Union goes unanswered.

If Planned Parenthood had the success rate of your beloved COE they would not be today sitting squarely in the crosshairs of your man POTUS and other right wingnuts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Technically you’re correct. It’s hard to call it an invasion when you and your gang sent invitations and rolled out the red carpet.

Still, the question as to why your organization, under the mantle of national security, has secreted countless species into both the contiguous and non-contiguous parts of this Blessed Union goes unanswered.

If Planned Parenthood had the success rate of your beloved COE they would not be today sitting squarely in the crosshairs of your man POTUS and other right wingnuts.

We know we lost the Battle of Bunker Hill... The birth of the Corps before that battle had proved to the British that the Colonists shouldn't be taken lightly even out manned and out gunned. The British suffered losses almost 3x as many men with a force that was 1/3 greater. The victory rang hollow.

ESSAYONS!