POLL: Is Jordan Poyer taking the off-season seriously enough?

cage

How will JPs season be affected by off-season activities  

170 members have voted

1. 1. How will JPs season be affected by off-season activities

• He should be busy sweating with his teammates
    • Can't do pushups while lounging on his back
    • Too busy deciphering tattoos to notice anything else
    • He's doing just fine...

If anyone else besides tmz posted this it would just be him spending time w his fam. Kinda silly to question imo. Its not like people sit in empty rooms w the lights off until a coach comes and unlocks the door and says its time to play football

21 minutes ago, cba fan said:

lol....... because with an ass that big, that it needs a zip code, she could never play "tight end".

I don't get the attraction of an ass that big. Same as Kardasians ass. It looks unnatural. Must get liposuction to keep waist so unnaturally small in comparison. Butt to each his own.

I’m assuming she hasn’t lost all the pregnancy weight.  And some guys like big butts (and they cannot lie). 

• Haha (+1) 1

Poyer is playing in Micah Hyde’s charity softball game at Pilot Field (yes I still call it that) tomorrow - maybe she will be hanging out there too. Offense vs Defense. Should be entertaining. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Seeing as he's at all the OTA stuff he's fine but poor dude is gonna have to get a good retirement plan cause that s**t is high maintenance stuff right there !! 

Actually, with the shelf life on that relationship, I hope he had a good pre-nup.

• Like (+1) 1