Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

19 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Good God, dude.  You couldn't be more wrong on most everything you post down here, where I used to think you had some sense on the top-side.  But, dude, really;  you're supporting this Harris pick?  You're LOSING yourself.  There is NOTHING redeemable about that woman, and you know all the reasons.  Keep hitching your saddle to these two turds.  You're going to ride off into the sunset, with a new avatar (if you're a good enough person to live up to your word), saddled to a couple piles of DUNG.  As delusional as you've been, you deserve no less, and I can't wait to watch it happen;  IF you have any character, and will abide by it.

The way you post makes me actually think you believe Trump wins.

@Deranged Rhino doesn't post like that anymore. He posts like a defeated man. He acts like a kid puffing his chest out to his friends outside the bear cave bragging how he won't just poke the bear, but he'll punch it in the face. Then when he walks into the cave and sees the bear, he stands silently for a moment in terror so his friends don't think he chickened out then walks out lying about what he did.

He knows he's about to lose this bet, even if he doesn't verbalize it. It's just so obvious from how drastically he's changed in his interactions with me.

You, on the other hand, seem to genuinely believe Trump wins.

For that, I feel sad.

I am a man of my word and will change my avatar if Trump wins. I made the bet and I'm a man of my word.

It's just not happening.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The way you post makes me actually think you believe Trump wins.

@Deranged Rhino doesn't post like that anymore. He posts like a defeated man. He acts like a kid puffing his chest out to his friends outside the bear cave bragging how he won't just poke the bear, but he'll punch it in the face. Then when he walks into the cave and sees the bear, he stands silently for a moment in terror so his friends don't think he chickened out then walks out lying about what he did.

He knows he's about to lose this bet, even if he doesn't verbalize it. It's just so obvious from how drastically he's changed in his interactions with me.

You, on the other hand, seem to genuinely believe Trump wins.

For that, I feel sad.

I am a man of my word and will change my avatar if Trump wins. I made the bet and I'm a man of my word.

It's just not happening.

The challenge is that your actions don't match your words, Transpy.  You complain about Trump, the disaster that he has been in offie, about allegations of harassment against women, and dusted off a 1970s era issue with a local housing office all while ignoring the unprecedented success he had in working with private industry to create jobs for all Americans.  Then, you doubled down and dismissed the reality of historic-low unemployment for POC because apparently gap management pays the bills for ordinary folks.  

At the same time, you're beating the drum for Biden, a man accused of harassment and criminal conduct, who has made derogatory and hurtful remarks about people of color as recently as the last 10 days, and has a stunning record of legislative and economic abuse directed squarely at lower income people in general, and minorities specifically.  Heck, even his running mate, who you profess to like, has said she believed that BIden sexually assaulted Tara Reade, but there is something in it for her if she sells out her ideals and the people she professes to champion.  All you get out of sacrificing your values is that DR changes his avatar.  

My suggestion to you:  Abstain come November.  Rediscover that idealistic guy inside you and send a message to your party that people of color matter, that women matter, and that people are not disposable.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I was arguing with libs who insisted it was Iran's money we were rightfully giving back...with interest no less.  I said there was nothing compelling from giving it back and they owed far more money for other egregious acts over the decades.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So clueless.  But if there is one thing this idiot knows is unconstitutional mandates.   

The pandemic here is over. 

Florida and Arizona numbers are all plummeting.  Texas and California are next.

We're going to be back to 20K or less cases a day by September. 

And you'll still be grounded.  Because the goal is clearly "till a vaccine."  Maybe its January.  Maybe that's never.  Until I hear them say that they can all kiss my *&^

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1