Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Think of the pretzel logic on display here... 

"We can't go back to the way things were before"... so vote for the guy who's been in officer for near 50 years. The same guy who built "the way things were before", and got rich doing it. 

There's zero way to rectify how one could simultaneously support Joe Biden for President, while also supporting the most recent wave of protests. Unless you're either completely dishonest, ignorant, or too partisan to care. 

Whatcha been doin’ for forty plus years there Joe?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

and... we have learned nothing from 2016, apparently.

What is there we had to learn?

This is a legitimate question.

The logic here seems to dismiss every poll because in 2016 they were wrong.

You don't think that's an egregious example of cherry picking?

Polls and pollsters aren't ALWAYS accurate, but they are most of the time.

Yep, polls were wrong in 2016. That doesn't mean they aren't widely accurate as a whole.

Typical Weathermen fallacy to mistrust all polls with that logic.

• Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yep, polls were wrong in 2016. That doesn't mean they aren't widely accurate as a whole.

I finally realized how old you must be to make this argument. Seriously I had similar discussions with my old liberal aunt and uncle in 2017. The process for taking the polls became outdated about 10 years ago when so many people moved to cell phones that tell you who is calling. It is so easy to avoid telemarketing calls that you will never get a proper sample demographic through just phone calls, which is the only way many of these polls are done. Some of these polls were well outside the margin of error in 2016, which by definition means the process is flawed. If you have a poll that is built differently then it might be correct but we would need to wait to see.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I finally realized how old you must be to make this argument. Seriously I had similar discussions with my old liberal aunt and uncle in 2017. The process for taking the polls became outdated about 10 years ago when so many people moved to cell phones that tell you who is calling. It is so easy to avoid telemarketing calls that you will never get a proper sample demographic through just phone calls, which is the only way many of these polls are done. Some of these polls were well outside the margin of error in 2016, which by definition means the process is flawed. If you have a poll that is built differently then it might be correct but we would need to wait to see.

How old must I be? :blink:

How were polls in 2018, 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008?

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

How old must I be? :blink:

How were polls in 2018, 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008?

I like the fact that you ignore the meat of the post and instead telling me where you think there was an error you ask a question that does not matter. As for your age I assume 75 or higher, because you do not realize how phones have changed our lives.

• Haha (+1) 2

BIDEN: EVEN MORE CONTEMPTIBLE THAN USUAL

In a normal news cycle, this would be a significant story, and Joe Biden would be subject to universal condemnation. That is, if we lived in the world pre-2016.

The headline: “Biden Warns Trump Will ‘Steal This Election,’ Predicts Military May Have To Remove Trump From White House.”

Joe Biden, the Democrats’ presumptive 2020 presidential nominee, told “The Daily Show” Wednesday that he expects President Donald Trump to try to “steal” the presidential election and expressed hope that the United States military would remove Donald Trump from the White House if he refused to vacate.

There could be some projection going on here. The Democrats are hoping to steal the election by sending out millions upon millions of mail-in ballots to people who are deceased, have moved away or are ineligible to vote, knowing that law-abiding Republicans who come across them won’t send in fraudulent ballots, but Democrats will.

Biden did express hope, though, that if Trump resisted an unfavorable election outcome that the United States military would conspire to forcibly eject him from the White House.

This is sheer fantasy. It is ridiculous to assert that President Trump may refuse to vacate the White House if he loses November’s election, and until now, no presidential candidate of either party would have floated such a scurrilous suggestion. But for the Democrats, there are no longer any boundaries. They are desperate for power and will devastate our country and destroy our democracy to get it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BIDEN: EVEN MORE CONTEMPTIBLE THAN USUAL

In a normal news cycle, this would be a significant story, and Joe Biden would be subject to universal condemnation. That is, if we lived in the world pre-2016.

The headline: “Biden Warns Trump Will ‘Steal This Election,’ Predicts Military May Have To Remove Trump From White House.”

Joe Biden, the Democrats’ presumptive 2020 presidential nominee, told “The Daily Show” Wednesday that he expects President Donald Trump to try to “steal” the presidential election and expressed hope that the United States military would remove Donald Trump from the White House if he refused to vacate.

There could be some projection going on here. The Democrats are hoping to steal the election by sending out millions upon millions of mail-in ballots to people who are deceased, have moved away or are ineligible to vote, knowing that law-abiding Republicans who come across them won’t send in fraudulent ballots, but Democrats will.

Biden did express hope, though, that if Trump resisted an unfavorable election outcome that the United States military would conspire to forcibly eject him from the White House.

This is sheer fantasy. It is ridiculous to assert that President Trump may refuse to vacate the White House if he loses November’s election, and until now, no presidential candidate of either party would have floated such a scurrilous suggestion. But for the Democrats, there are no longer any boundaries. They are desperate for power and will devastate our country and destroy our democracy to get it.

That was one of the first loads of bullcrap they tried dumping on Trump when he was newly elected. Once he got in the White House he would never give it up without military intervention. I guess it's part of the Green New Deal, recycling fake news rather than just discarding it and making up new lies. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

There it is....the weatherman fallacy.  WaPo and NYT are wrong ion Russia for 978 days but they never got the date wrong on one single issue!  Page3 always precedes page 4!  

Yiu have low standards my friend. 

• Like (+1) 1

For Crack, but not powder. Because crack was being used by poor black and brown folk while powder was being used by Joe and his rich white friends. 

Tell me again how the guy who built the problems ya'll are protesting against today is going to swoop in and be the answer. You're all being played. Hard. And you have to be VERY stupid or VERY partisan not to see it, @transplantbillsfan

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

One more time for the class:

Public polls are not designed to gauge popular public sentiment (Internal polling is, but the public never gets to see those numbers).

Public polls are PsyOps used to drive public sentiment and behavior.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1