What week does Rosen go down and Fitz come in?

One thing that is undoubtedly true: Josh Rosen has been vastly devalued from where he was a year ago. 30 other teams could’ve made a better offer than a end of the round #2 for him, but they didn’t. 3 teams preferred to spend more capital on Jones, Haskins, and Lock. Whether or not it’s his fault, it is what it is.

I wanted Beane to trade up to the Giants for him, thank God that didn’t happen.

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

And I'm saying that deciding to move on from Rosen is more an indication of the incompetence of the Cards organization than an honest evaluation of Rosen himself.   Instead of taking Murray with the first overall pick, they could have picked somebody like Bosa or better yet, traded back and gotten more picks as well as a top five or ten pick because they could certainly use a major infusion of talent.    Their new QB is going to be hampered by poor talent just as Rosen was.

Allen and Rosen had similar passing stats last season, and the Bills had only 6 wins with some of their losses being embarrassing blow outs and most of their wins being struggles.  Pegula/Beane didn't fire the entire coaching staff, bring in a new coach without NFL HC experience, and waste their first round pick on another QB after investing so much draft capital in Allen.  Instead, they took steps to put better offensive talent around him and hired a better QB coach to give him a better chance at success.  That's what a competent organization does.

Agreed.  This is in no way a good look for the Cardinals organization.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

One thing that is undoubtedly true: Josh Rosen has been vastly devalued from where he was a year ago. 30 other teams could’ve made a better offer than a end of the round #2 for him, but they didn’t. 3 teams preferred to spend more capital on Jones, Haskins, and Lock. Whether or not it’s his fault, it is what it is.

I wanted Beane to trade up to the Giants for him, thank God that didn’t happen.

Agreed.  This is a worse look for Rosen.