Every team starts the season with holes

Just a reminder to folks flipping out that we haven’t addressed an area of concern.

No roster is perfect and we still need talent everywhere including new blood at RB.

I’m not the most optimistic of guys but I’ve seen enough from a Beane and his staff to know we’ve improved a lot. Especially with our first four picks.

There’s a reason guys like Kelvin Harmon, Riley Ridley and Hakeem Butler have been passed over by every team at least three times thus far.

Trust the process and let’s get some ST’s help on Day 3.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm very pleased with the process. Step back and look at the last 2 years since beano was hired.  Darias Watkins Darby Brown tyrod incognito Glenn wood clay all gone. Replaced with mostly young players on rookie deals. Spent big at center in his second deal. the rest are value bang for your buck deals.  Tremaine Edmunds is 21 with a year under his belt. T. Smith nickel corner is a nice find last year along with Robert foster Levi Wallace maybe Phillips.  Tredarios white, Milano, are solid but Dawkins Lawson zay Jones need to all step up for playing time this year. This team has solid depth everywhere for the first time since flutie and wade Phillips. 

19 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

There's only one hole and that is at backup LB behind Alexander.

And I’m not quite sure we don’t have that in Joseph.  He projects as a WILL but I’m sure he’s going to add 10 lbs plus and as long as he has the acumen to learn the playbook at multiple positions, he, Milano and Tremaine are a very versatile group. Similar to our safeties. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

And I’m not quite sure we don’t have that in Joseph.  He projects as a WILL but I’m sure he’s going to add 10 lbs plus and as long as he has the acumen to learn the playbook at multiple positions, he, Milano and Tremaine are a very versatile group. Similar to our safeties. 

Considering the amount of 11 personnel that teams use, its not the most important position in the world anymore.

• Like (+1) 1