Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What makes Clapper think that Barr doesn't already know what's in the IG report?

Yup. Pretty sure Durham is being revealed because the IG has been submitting indictment referrals for the past several weeks. His report would have been out already, I think, had it not been for the discovery of the new State Dept evidence last week which caused Horowitz to have to investigate the origin/credibility of that evidence. 

Clapper is (perhaps literally) a dead man walking. The trick with Brennan and Clapper has always been that spooky politics is a potentially explosive mix -- putting a former intel head on trial presents unique challenges (as I'm sure you could probably imagine better than I could). I hope both men get indicted, but I could also see them "disappearing". 

Comey, McCabe, Baker on the other hand will not be spared. 

• Like (+1) 3

Catherine Harris on Fox just now: 

"To me from my experience, in the Horowitz report it sounds like they've found significant evidence and that there will be referrals and the bucket that those are going to go into is Durham."

*my commentary: Comey & Baker first ones in the chute. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Catherine Harris on Fox just now: 

"To me from my experience, in the Horowitz report it sounds like they've found significant evidence and that there will be referrals and the bucket that those are going to go into is Durham."

*my commentary: Comey & Baker first ones in the chute. 

Do you mean Catherine Herridge?

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thank you -- am posting on the run today and was thinking it was a new Baker hearing. :beer: 

You probably saw it floating around because this is the one in which Durham was mentioned.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just read about 25 pages of Baker's testimony in the middle of the document.  Like everyone that goes before Congress they try to say as little as possible and invoke "i don't recall" repeatedly.  There is no way on earth he doesn't recall many of the details of all this given the sensitivity and high level of interest all these people had in this.  Somebody will rat at some point, but the water in the pot is not much warmer than comfortable yet.   

• Like (+1) 4