Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

4 or 5 would be: 

Jim Comey

James Baker

Andrew McCabe

Peter Strzok

ClutteredShabbyGalapagossealion-max-1mb.

I can't wait to see this weasely little ***** do some pound-me-in-the-ass hard time.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think 4 or 5 would be a low number. I can see those 6 plus a few more that may not be front page news right now.

Absolutely possible/likely: Yates, Kortan come to mind immediately for me, I'm not sure they'll do them all in one traunch though. I suspect they're going to space them out a bit, with the full declas coming in between rounds of indictments - but I'm guessing.  

I presume Comey will be first because that will be a "unifying" indictment since both the left and right despise him. The full IG report on Comey is going to be damning and leave both sides little room to argue the merits of the indictment. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

ClutteredShabbyGalapagossealion-max-1mb.

I can't wait to see this weasely little ***** do some pound-me-in-the-ass hard time.  

100000%

And I hope they do a 4am no-knock raid with Fox News cameras set up early. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And I hope they do a 4am no-knock raid with Fox News cameras set up early. 

I would laugh.  

It would be completely wrong.  But I would still laugh.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I would laugh.  

It would be completely wrong.  But I would still laugh.

Agreed it would be wrong -- but funny as hell. 

(and it was said with a smirk for those who lack senses of humor)

I was secretly hoping they'd make the Comey arrest as he left the CNN townhall (or during). That would have made for CNN's best ratings in years. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Agreed it would be wrong -- but funny as hell. 

(and it was said with a smirk for those who lack senses of humor)

I was secretly hoping they'd make the Comey arrest as he left the CNN townhall (or during). That would have made for CNN's best ratings in years. 

More airports and morgues would tune in just for that?

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KRC said:

I attack hypocrisy.

That’s weak sauce. Why not make the place better? And if you don’t like me, by all means chase me off. 

What I’d like is a somewhat civil discussion board where a quick retort isn’t dialog, made up stuff about posters by the conspiracy wing isn’t constantly repeated, and we discuss the state of things instead of just retweeting stuff. 

Like grown ups. 

Barring that, I get sucked into the muck too. I’m not better than you. I’m just fighting. 

You are calling for a better board, while at the same time shitting all over it with your crusade.

I post plenty. You just waded into a few days where I noted DR’s presence and when I do, he loses his mind. I can’t post here without him losing his marbles. 

I’ve  invited him out for beers. I’ve proposed we both post here in peace and give each other space. He can’t do it. That’s ok but maybe someday. 

Step down off of your throne and prove that you truly want a better board.

Step up onto the throne and make it better. I’m happy to follow your lead. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

That’s weak sauce. Why not make the place better? And if you don’t like me, by all means chase me off. 

What I’d like is a somewhat civil discussion board where a quick retort isn’t dialog, made up stuff about posters by the conspiracy wing isn’t constantly repeated, and we discuss the state of things instead of just retweeting stuff. 

Like grown ups. 

Barring that, I get sucked into the muck too. I’m not better than you. I’m just fighting. 

I post plenty. You just waded into a few days where I noted DR’s presence and when I do, he loses his mind. I can’t post here without him losing his marbles. 

Step up onto the throne and make it better. I’m happy to follow your lead. 

cc7bb737ddc49db2e1b8f905a18af9c2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

cc7bb737ddc49db2e1b8f905a18af9c2.jpg

It's the same with him as it always was under his old handles: 

"I'm trying to make the board a place filled with conversations by not having any and shitting on anyone who attempts to do so using information I haven't had programmed into my brain by my pre-approved authorities and experts." 

BF/BM et al

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's the same with him as it always was under his old handles: 

"I'm trying to make the board a place filled with conversations by not having any and shitting on anyone who attempts to do so using information I haven't had programmed into my brain by my pre-approved authorities and experts." 

BF/BM et al

It's not even that complex.  "I'm trying to make the board a place filled with conversations by telling everyone else they should be having them!"

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Early glimpse of Barr's interview on Fox tomorrow morning... Barr uses the phrase "it doesn't hang together well" a lot. 

(meaning the story as to how the investigation began)

I saw that clip too. My take was that Barr is determined to get to the bottom of things.

• Like (+1) 2

Who could'a guessed it? 

(I think this board did Halper work before almost any other place was talking about him btw)

Sometimes it's hard to tell. I'll see "breaking news" and think to myself that we've been discussing that here for some time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Sometimes it's hard to tell. I'll see "breaking news" and think to myself that we've been discussing that here for some time.

Agreed. Some of this stuff has been out in the open for 18 months now, but these "reporters" are finally getting around to reporting it... or are finally allowed to report it.  A lot of it seems to be a recap, sometimes timelines nicely shown, sometimes, graphs of interconnections, but every once in a while, there really is new news. 

For people who have been following closely... all of about 5,000 people in the US (give or take a thousand) ... the scam has been obvious for quite some time. To the low-fos, this really is "new news". 

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I saw that clip too. My take was that Barr is determined to get to the bottom of things.

Here's the clip: 

(posting for the clip)

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Agreed. Some of this stuff has been out in the open for 18 months now, but these "reporters" are finally getting around to reporting it... or are finally allowed to report it.  A lot of it seems to be a recap, sometimes timelines nicely shown, sometimes, graphs of interconnections, but every once in a while, there really is new news. 

For people who have been following closely... all of about 5,000 people in the US (give or take a thousand) ... the scam has been obvious for quite some time. To the low-fos, this really is "new news". 

Yup. It's the result of two things:

1) Due process (proper Due process) is slow by design. 

&

2) They had to strike all at once to make any of this stick/not smell of political persecution - not just the Russia investigation, but the spin off leak investigations as well. 

Lots of dominoes to align before you can trigger the reaction... but there's been a hell of an effort to get critical pieces of the puzzle out early to the people that's helped the cause as well. Because when this really does hit, it's still going to end up scaring/shocking some of the more asleep folk out there -- and it'll be up to those small pockets of folk who have been paying attention to help soothe/educate them as they come to terms with it all. 

• Like (+1) 2