Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

3 minutes ago, KRC said:

So, you are bettering the board by shitting all over it? That is some ***** up logic there. ?

I attack some things I see as making the board less than it could be. I also post discussion. Don’t believe the story teller in chief. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Just now, KRC said:

So, you are bettering the board by shitting all over it? That is some ***** up logic there. ?

He thinks he's a surgeon performing a duty. 

Because his masters (to whom he admitted he outsources his opinions and free thinking to because they're "experts" and "authorities") say anyone who doubts Trump/Russia is a Nazi/Putin Supporter/Deplorable, he has taken it on himself to expose these rascals to a public flogging -- because it's the kind thing to do. 

This despite the fact his masters have exposed themselves (once again) to be the tip of the propaganda spear in this (dis)information war, proven liars and pushers of baseless conspiracy which he fully believes (since they told him to believe it and he doesn't like thinking for himself). 

He's a sad person. A lonely, mentally challenged sycophant who -- when his ideas get exposed as the poison they are, runs away to a new screen name where he can start his medical practice all over again. 

I feel bad for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I attack some things. I also post discussion. Don’t believe the story teller in chief. 

When you ***** all over the board, while simultaneously call for a better board, you are a hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He thinks he's a surgeon performing a duty. 

Because his masters (to whom he admitted he outsources his opinions and free thinking to because they're "experts" and "authorities")

Fiction. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

say anyone who doubts Trump/Russia is a Nazi/Putin Supporter/Deplorable,

Fiction. 

Just like all your other made up stories about me. 

1 minute ago, KRC said:

When you ***** all over the board, while simultaneously call for a better board, you are a hypocrite.

And when you attack me, you feel you’re doing the board a favor, no?

Mirror mirror

https://www.amgreatness.com/2019/05/15/the-fisa-footnote-that-could-doom-collusion-hoaxsters/

The FISA court approved the FBI’s request, subsequently unleashing the most powerful government surveillance methods possible against Page: “It’s an order by the court to basically monitor that person 24/7, not just tap their phones but to plant microphones and cameras, whatever it takes, to capture their conversations,” explained Kevin Brock, a former FBI intelligence official, in an interview this week.

In other words, the FBI, at the behest of Comey, spied on Carter Page for one year.

But far from being a legitimate legal petition, the FISA application is an astonishing piece of political propaganda wielded for the most nefarious purposes. A February 2018 memo by Representative Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), the former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, revealed how Comey and company cited uncorroborated allegations in the dossier compiled by political operative Christopher Steele as evidence that Page was a traitor and working with the Kremlin to disrupt the election.

3 minutes ago, KRC said:

Correct. 

But it would take an honest person to admit that. 

Which Ben Franklin/BM has proven -- over and over again -- he is NOT. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

And when you attack me, you feel you’re doing the board a favor, no?

Mirror mirror

I am not the one calling for a better board. Try again.

Edited by KRC
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. 

But it would take an honest person to admit that. 

Which Ben Franklin/BM has proven -- over and over again -- he is NOT. 

You are wasting your time DR

BiasedMindset knows whats best for the board.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Fiction. 

Fiction. 

See, it's not though. You change your screen name as many times as you wish -- but that's what you PROUDLY declared back in the early days of Trump Russia. 

(click on the linked quotes to go to the conversation -- funny how it's the same words used, the same insults lobbed -- but tell us again you're not BF.)

You're just a liar, bro. And you're too dishonest to even admit that. 

On 2/16/2017 at 12:16 PM, Benjamin Franklin said:

You don't get it boy blunder.

I've only EVER quoted the sources who have higher access than me (but not you amiright?). Neither of us knows 100% for sure if it happened. That's life.

I choose to believe the people with opposite motives, who had information access beyond ours, and who publicly reached the conclusion that there was hacking by the Russian government.

You choose to believe a limited public data set fueled by a back story of human squabbling in the intel community...to feed your narrative of a conspiracy whose motive is resuming the Cold War or at least the military industrial complex all to the benefit of your version of the Illuminati.

My conclusion is based on public record of statements by people who I can hope would know, backed by no personal motive. Your conclusion is backed with limited proof driven by your desire to unravel a conspiratorial story you yearn to believe.

On 2/16/2017 at 1:22 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

And despite your self described discipline to only listen to people in authority, you still are getting basic facts of the situation wrong. You've wrongly stated that the election was hacked several times in this thread. That is false. Even the IC says so, the same unelected officials you are placing your trust in.

There is zero documented evidence that there were any hacks. In fact, the only documented evidence, first hand testimony in fact, says otherwise.

This is why you're making a fool out of yourself in these threads. You're uninterested in the facts, only your chosen belief system about what other people said about those facts.

That's piss poor researching and piss poor logic.

See, this is how everyone can tell you're desperate.

When I debate with you, I focus on the things you said. But you invent things I said and like to argue those.

It's a weak tactic utilized by a weak mind.

The facts are clear. And you're spouting falsehoods.

Words matter, remember? So either choose the proper words or do better research.

There ya go again. That's an unproven accusation with absolutely zero proof behind it.

None. Zip. Zero.

You're bad at this.

On 2/16/2017 at 3:13 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

The clear difference between you and me is that you admit you believe things other people say without doing the due diligence yourself -- so long as they're authorities. So, you're willing to take the words of James Clapper, a man who perjured himself before Congress and who has a clear motive to mislead, as fact without asking for anything more. Me? I like to have evidence before I believe a proven liar. Especially when it comes to this topic which is heavily influenced by disinformation from all sides.

When you look for evidence that the DNC was hacked, rather than just taking the words of proven liars pushing an agenda, there is none offered outside unnamed sources citing unnamed methods. Assange has said several times the leaks came from US sources -- the speculation has long been it was Seth Rich. The reason the "hacked" meme is being pushed on the simple minded folk who believe what they're told blindly is because saying the DNC was hacked by a hostile nation not only suits their geopolitical agenda, it looks a hell of a lot better than if it came out that the emails were leaked by one of their own... who was then found murdered.

You keep proving over and over again that you do not have the discernment necessary for this discussion. You don't even have the vocabulary. All you are doing is making yourself look uninformed.

On 2/16/2017 at 3:35 PM, Benjamin Franklin said:

You are in deep on the conspiracy stuff. I love that you dismiss so many accounts with ease then rely on the ever credible Assange.

Keep bragging about your deep credibility DR.

This groove is getting frayed. You won't respond to my requests for your 9-11 theories but I wish you would. Be proud of who you are DR.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KRC said:

I am not the one calling for a better board. Try again.

So you’re just attacking to attack? What motivates you to talk to me? Mine comes with an end in mind: Trying to get away from one guy’s 67 tweets a day, and make some modicum of discussion and civility possible. You can always build your own board!

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

See, it's not though. You change your screen name as many times as you wish -- but that's what you PROUDLY declared back in the early days of Trump Russia. 

(click on the linked quotes to go to the conversation -- funny how it's the same words used, the same insults lobbed -- but tell us again you're not BF.)

You can’t read two gud. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No one attacks you. You're irrelevant down here. 

Irrelevant. 

People LAUGH at you.

Difference. 

That you have the ego to imply the importance of relevance here at PPP makes one of us sadder. 

Peace out brother. Post a tweet or two and keep up your stalking and theories about me. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

So you’re just attacking to attack? What motivates you to talk to me? Mine comes with an end in mind: Trying to get away from one guy’s 67 tweets a day, and make some modicum of discussion and civility possible. You can always build your own board!

I attack hypocrisy. You are calling for a better board, while at the same time shitting all over it with your crusade. Step down off of your throne and prove that you truly want a better board.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You just earned BM/BF $15 by quoting his posts.

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This thread is worth the read: 

Highlighting certain sections: 

SOURCE E 

(snip)

(snip)

(snip)

(and my personal favorite: a Seth Abramson slam)

Felix Sater was given a plea deal in 2009 and kept out of jail by Loretta Lynch (while she was US attorney for the eastern district of NY).  The deal included sealing his records (for 10 years) and his becoming an FBI informant.  Robert Mueller was FBI director in 2009. 

He also had ties to President Trump via NYC real estate development. With friends like that...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Felix Sater was given a plea deal in 2009 and kept out of jail by Loretta Lynch (while she was US attorney for the eastern district of NY).  The deal included sealing his records (for 10 years) and his becoming an FBI informant.  Robert Mueller was FBI director in 2009. 

He also had ties to President Trump via NYC real estate development. With friends like that...

You got that right. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(and my personal favorite: a Seth Abramson slam)

Seth Abramson says a lot of things, most of which suffer from the crippling flaw of being said by Seth Abramson.  He's the Gatorman of Twitter.

• Like (+1) 1

4 or 5 would be: 

Jim Comey

James Baker

Andrew McCabe

Peter Strzok

Nellie Ohr or Lisa Page (lean towards Ohr over Page). 

That's just the DOJ-IG. Durham and Huber have more scope and are looking into departments other than DOJ. Which means you'll likely see a second (and later a third) round of indictments in the summer.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

4 or 5 would be: 

Jim Comey

James Baker

Andrew McCabe

Peter Strzok

Nellie Ohr or Lisa Page (lean towards Ohr over Page). 

That's just the DOJ-IG. Durham and Huber have more scope and are looking into departments other than DOJ. Which means you'll likely see a second (and later a third) round of indictments in the summer.

I think 4 or 5 would be a low number. I can see those 6 plus a few more that may not be front page news right now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1