Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oops.

But 44 DEMANDED everyone working for him to do everything always "by the book."  SURELY, had he known about the salacious Steele dosier prior to Crossfire Hurricane beginning, he would've demanded his IC to corroborate the info from a 2nd independent source prior to opening a FISA based investigation into a major candidate for president, right?

So, was 44 not quite the choir boy he made himself out to be & his crew a little less ethical or has the left's favorite IC department head now become persona nongrata?  Decisions, decisions.

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Taro T said:

But 44 DEMANDED everyone working for him to do everything always "by the book."  SURELY, had he known about the salacious Steele dosier prior to Crossfire Hurricane beginning, he would've demanded his IC to corroborate the info from a 2nd independent source prior to opening a FISA based investigation into a major candidate for president, right?

So, was 44 not quite the choir boy he made himself out to be & his crew a little less ethical or has the left's favorite IC department head now become persona nongrata?  Decisions, decisions.

*insert Dan Bongino daily tweet*

• Like (+1) 1

All these stories converging today, including the coordination of the Atlantic story with Biden's presser (and planted questions), really makes you think that someone expected a big story to drop today from Mr. Durham... 

It's almost like clockwork now.

(Getting your opponents to expend ammunition prematurely is always hilarious)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All these stories converging today, including the coordination of the Atlantic story with Biden's presser (and planted questions), really makes you think that someone expected a big story to drop today from Mr. Durham... 

It's almost like clockwork now.

(Getting your opponents to expend ammunition prematurely is always hilarious)

From your keyboard...

🥂 🍾

I think it was because Nancy was getting smacked around hard + Biden has been awful even in very controlled environments, and they needed a squirrel. But, I like your idea a whole lot better!!

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

From your keyboard...

🥂 🍾

I think it was because Nancy was getting smacked around hard + Biden has been awful even in very controlled environments, and they needed a squirrel. But, I like your idea a whole lot better!!

That's a good point as well, and very likely. :beer: 

Barr said for weeks now to expect Durham sometime around Labor Day... here we are.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

From your keyboard...

🥂 🍾

Plus the jobs numbers. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Gary M said:

I half expect one of the talking dunces to claim the jobs numbers are only good because of all the movers being hired by soon to be Ex -New Yorkers.

Of course. All of those good numbers are the results of the yeoman's work done by the U-Haul Salesman of the Month and part-time Mayor De Blasio.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/4/2020 at 1:56 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

That's a good point as well, and very likely. :beer: 

Barr said for weeks now to expect Durham sometime around Labor Day... here we are.

...quick question DR....should we anticipate the hype/ramp up to the Durham Report ends up being an unceremonious dud?......if, IF it is, the MSM will have a feeding frenzy like no other.....

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...quick question DR....should we anticipate the hype/ramp up to the Durham Report ends up being an unceremonious dud?......if, IF it is, the MSM will have a feeding frenzy like no other.....

Whatever comes out from Durham be it a report, indictments or nothing at all, it will 100% absolutely be downplayed and/or misreported by the corrupt media. That is the only thing that you can guarantee at this point.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Whatever comes out from Durham be it a report, indictments or nothing at all, it will 100% absolutely be downplayed and/or misreported by the corrupt media. That is the only thing that you can guarantee at this point.

not to mention the "Durham Hatchet Job as a Partisan Hack" forthcoming....yup, the SAME Durham that our legendary AG Eric Holder handed several high profile cases.....okay then but a hack now?.....um...er...well....oh...uh...um....ok.................

• Like (+1) 2