Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

...major MAJOR concerns with the Durham disclosures.......shall we say "sizzle or fizzle"?............."fizzle" will set off a MSM firestorm citing "much to do about NOTHING"....."sizzle" will set off a "circling of the wagons on BOTH sides to protect the fraternity" a/k/a "let's kiss and make up......shake hands....won't happen again...." et al and STILL a topic  being debated prior to the 2064 elections....stay tuned....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I would love to see Brennan get frog-marched off the CNN studio set. The FBI should give him the same treatment they gave to Roger Stone.

Agreed. 

Though I'm still of the persuasion that no AG would ever want to put a former IC head on trial for numerous NatSec reasons. Instead, I think a better fate for Mr. Brennan would be to "disappear" while fishing like his predecessor Colby. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/30/us/ex-director-of-cia-disappears-while-canoeing-on-choppy-river.html

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. 

Though I'm still of the persuasion that no AG would ever want to put a former IC head on trial for numerous NatSec reasons. Instead, I think a better fate for Mr. Brennan would be to "disappear" while fishing like his predecessor Colby. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/30/us/ex-director-of-cia-disappears-while-canoeing-on-choppy-river.html

Or perhaps a Seth Rich style late night bungled Street robbery, or Vince Foster Park setting end. Maybe put him in Jeff’s cell for a week with the cameras off. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Or perhaps a Seth Rich style late night bungled Street robbery, or Vince Foster Park setting end. Maybe put him in Jeff’s cell for a week with the cameras off. 

CNN News Headline:

Breaking: Former CIA Chief Brennan found with two gun shot wounds to the chest and one to the head.  Cause of death: COVID.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

So what's the hold up? When's the big surprise? Why are they playing the game

Let it rip... let's hear it... no one is above the law!

Bring it!

True. These investigations never seem to end. Mueller 2+ yrs. Durnham too long to matter. Hillary is laughing all the way to the bank, and Joe Biden as well. Crimes committed in plain sight while people are jailed for nothing crimes. Oof J, lying under oath... joke.