Yolo Mock 2019

If the 49ers move back, pick up an extra 1st and still could get Quinnen Williams, I'd have to believe that's the play.  They would then have pick ~25 / 36 / 67 in a deep WR class.

Hard time seeing the Lions pass on White for a RB.

But I fully appreciate the effort that goes into putting together a mock.  It's not a light hearted task if you put a lot of thought in.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Radical. I like it Yolo. Good job. 

Yeah I know I’m going like 1 for 32 :lol:

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

If the 49ers move back, pick up an extra 1st and still could get Quinnen Williams, I'd have to believe that's the play.  They would then have pick ~25 / 36 / 67 in a deep WR class.

Hard time seeing the Lions pass on White for a RB.

But I fully appreciate the effort that goes into putting together a mock.  It's not a light hearted task if you put a lot of thought in.

Dwayne to NE has been in my feelings so I had to put it on the internet so it doesn’t happen. No one else has brought it up to my knowledge, hopefully that means I’m crazy and it’s not happening 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I know I’m going like 1-32 :lol:

Dwayne to NE has been in my feelings so I had to put it on the internet so it doesn’t happen. No one else has brought it up to my knowledge, hopefully that means I’m crazy and it’s not happening 

My favorite OSU QB in the last decade + ending up in New England is just the type of sick thing that would happen.

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Interesting to me that the consensus on  Greedy Williams has fallen these past few months from Top 5 to mid 20s..

He could go higher,  but there isn’t an “elite” corner in this class. Several good ones though 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He could go higher,  but there isn’t an “elite” corner in this class. Several good ones though 

Yeah I think you have him around where he will go..

I was just commenting that a few months ago there was some hype about him and some people here were pitching him for the Bills first pick .. that seems to have disappeared now

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Yeah I think you have him around where he will go..

I was just commenting that a few months ago there was some hype about him and some people here were pitching him for the Bills first pick .. that seems to have disappeared now

During the season there was for sure ..I think he gets a “lift” from being out of LSU  because they churn out the pro DBs. He’s probably really good but just not the Denzel Ward/Marshon Lattimore type with the film.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes I do think they would take Oliver over Metcalf and Jacobs 

if Oliver is gone, It would depend on who is sitting there... but I don’t see it being metcalf or Jacobs as the pick - jmo

...give us the alternate Yoloism at #9 if Oliver is gone...........

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...give us the alternate Yoloism at #9 if Oliver is gone...........

I’ve been on autopilot saying Wilkins. But for some reason I lack conviction about this. And I honestly do not know. I think there could be a trade down to get an extra 1st (if they can), where they then take a TE and a 3 tech mid to late. Don’t sleep on Jeffrey Simmons to Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I know I’m going like 1-32 :lol:

I actually saw it somewhere at 32. However I don't think the slide would go that long so a trade up makes sense. Hopefully you're wrong and Gmen take him at 17.....

Edit: Haskins at 32 was Freleund's analytical draft...

Nice work overall. Definitely some out of the box scenarios.  

Edited by qwksilver
  • Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

I would be ok with that. Would prefer Hock but Oliver is going to be great. Who would you follow up with in RDs 2-3?

Hard to say because will depend on how board falls but I would anticipate a TE or WR in round 2 / Irv Smith or NKeal Harry are names i would not be surprised to see. But I wouldn’t be shocked to see a corner in round 3 or LB in round 2 much to many’s dismay if the value is there. LB is a sneaky need, if a guy like Mack Wilson is there at the top of the 2nd might be to pass up. But I do think our staff can coach up LBs so might not spend early picks 2 years in a row. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hard to say because will depend on how board falls but I would anticipate a TE or WR in round 2 / Irv Smith or NKeal Harry are names i would not be surprised to see. But I wouldn’t be shocked to see a corner in round 3 or LB in round 2 much to many’s dismay if the value is there. LB is a sneaky need, if a guy like Mack Wilson is there at the top of the 2nd might be to pass up. But I do think our staff can coach up LBs so might not spend early picks 2 years in a row. 

That's true. Definitely wouldn't be surprised to see that. How do you feel about Caleb Wilson?

Because of the lack of TEs on this team and the volume of WRs, though both groups need a high end talent out of the draft, I’ve been predicting a WR/TE hybrid like Irv Smith or Noah Fant where they take the TE roster spot but can line at WR too.

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

That's true. Definitely wouldn't be surprised to see that. How do you feel about Caleb Wilson?

I didn’t watch UCLA play much at all this year but he’s been a very polarizing guy with the analysts. Matt Miller thinks he should be a UDFA.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Because of the lack of TEs on this team and the volume of WRs, though both groups need a high end talent out of the draft, I’ve been predicting a WR/TE hybrid like Irv Smith or Noah Fant where they take the TE roster spot but can line at WR too.

I didn’t watch UCLA play much at all this year but he’s been a very polarizing guy with the analysts. Matt Miller thinks he should be a UDFA.

Thanks for the honesty. I'm no pro scout either, I just look at stats, highlight videos and whatever film i wish to on YouTube depending on how interested i am in the prospect. Caleb Wilson is a guy that gave me pause. Initially I viewed him as a 3rd RD guy, but hey if we can get him later than that that's awesome. Thanks for your opinion, yolo.