Giants looking at defense at #6 in draft?

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Everyone seems to be forgetting that the Giants have the #17 pick in the draft.  If they don't view any of the QBs worth a top 10 pick, they can sit at 17 and get their guy, if they even have a guy in this bad QB draft year.  Nobody wants to be the next Buddy Nix-a guy who takes a QB just to take one because he neglected the position in earlier drafts.  Better to be prudent and wait a year until a guy, not JAG, is available in either your spot or a trade up.  

The problem for the Giants is, this is far easier said than done. This is no where near the EJ Manuel drsft, that was historically bad for QBs. A few of the top guys from this draft have a chance to be decent. And 3 should go in the first round. I like Haskins a lot. The only true knock on him is mobility and the fact he is a one year starter. His body of work this season was impressive. If he were a 3 year starter he would be a top 3 lock. Murray is going 1 to Arizona, and I am not a fan of him. Taking off the biased glasses I can see the allure of him to some teams though. Lock/Jones I have rated pretty equally and both have 50/50 bust/ serviceable starter potential IMO. 

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Disagree. I believe every media report pre draft.  It is a smart move to let everyone know your draft plans.  

[Please use the Bracketed ‘Sarcasm’ technique. We have many youngsters and people from the south towns here. Thank you]

Edited.

?

I say smokescreen. Things are looking gloom at the moment because of the OBJ scenario and how it played out. I think Haskins is as good a qb prospect as any in recent years. Haskins - Barkley duo > Darnold - Jacobs duo imo. If anything I think them moving up for Haskins is a possibility.