I am devastated....a True Blue Bills Fan

It is not often in this world that you can claim a friend of over 30 years as someone so close that he was like my brother.

He was from Jamestown, NY originally and has been a Bills Fan from the 60's. He died suddenly this morning of a Heart Attack. Just in his early 50's and unexpected.

My last memory of him will be he and I at the Bengals game in Cincinnati freezing and rooting on the Bills to the final gun and victory.

My tribute to my friend and a man I called my BROTHER.

I know you Bills fan will feel my loss....

Thanks

It is not often in this world that you can claim a friend of over 30 years as someone so close that he was like my brother.

He was from Jamestown, NY originally and has been a Bills Fan from the 60's. He died suddenly this morning of a Heart Attack. Just in his early 50's and unexpected.

My last memory of him will be he and I at the Bengals game in Cincinnati freezing and rooting on the Bills to the final gun and victory.

Thanks

291527[/snapback]

It's always sad when one of us leaves too soon. Im so sorry for your loss. My best friend and I have been best pals since 1974 so I understand the brother analogy 100%.

So sorry.

Kelly

Thanks

291527[/snapback]

I feel your pain. You are a lucky man to have such a friend. I'm sure he felt the same way about you.

sorry man...thats why its funny that we all act like its the end of the world when the Bills lose but in reality theres much worse that can happen.

Im just glad your buddy got to see a Bills win at his last game in person. Ya know we always look forward to next season but i guess we should really always enjoy every bills win whether we are 1-13 or 15-1 cause you never know what games your last.

Thats why I watch every game and TRY to enjoy it....

My friend, I too have a dear friend who lives in Wisconsin, but we get together for EVERY NFL draft, EVERY year! I was going to skip this year due to my wife and I having our 25th anniversary in May, with Hawaii as the destination. Well, I'm NOT going to skip a thing NOW, as I'm truly saddened by your loss! Your love and caring for a close, dear friend has spurred me to fly up to Milwaukee and join him in our yearly get together! I'm am soooo sorry for your loss and will say a prayer for you and him tonight! If nothing else, know that you inspired another to keep a great friendship burning ever so bright!

John

Thanks

291527[/snapback]

I know exactly what you're going through. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :P

Thanks

291527[/snapback]

God bless your friend and his family...--a prayer for him.......(and you seem like a GREAT friend.....)