I am devastated....a True Blue Bills Fan

It is not often in this world that you can claim a friend of over 30 years as someone so close that he was like my brother.

He was from Jamestown, NY originally and has been a Bills Fan from the 60's. He died suddenly this morning of a Heart Attack. Just in his early 50's and unexpected.

My last memory of him will be he and I at the Bengals game in Cincinnati freezing and rooting on the Bills to the final gun and victory.

My tribute to my friend and a man I called my BROTHER.

I know you Bills fan will feel my loss....

Thanks

291527[/snapback]

So sorry for your loss, buddy. :blink:

It is not often in this world that you can claim a friend of over 30 years as someone so close that he was like my brother.

He was from Jamestown, NY originally and has been a Bills Fan from the 60's. He died suddenly this morning of a Heart Attack. Just in his early 50's and unexpected.

My last memory of him will be he and I at the Bengals game in Cincinnati freezing and rooting on the Bills to the final gun and victory.

My tribute to my friend and a man I called my BROTHER.

I know you Bills fan will feel my loss....

Thanks

291527[/snapback]

My condolences :blink: .

Life sucks. The minute you're born, you begin to die.

I would also like to say that growing up in Fla most of my adult life and not having any friends in the compacity of a "lifetime" friend, I would say to you that you are very fortunate to have had such a friend. All too often we lose friends such as these due to arguements and petty quarrels....I am truly glad you had such a great friend as to call him brother...that is special. Gods speed.