Are Tucker Carlson's Day's Numbered On Fox?

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's the optimist in me, and my own insanity. :)

that's okay, as long as you can deal with it...

your efforts are most appreciated, I worry sometimes though...  :(

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tucker isn't trying to clear Tucker. You're missing the point. Tucker said what he said - a decade ago on a shock-jock show. He's a big boy and is standing by what he said, he's not running from it or denying it. 

The real story is that the source of all of this outrage is actually artificial and originates from Media Matters, which is a Soros/Brock disinformation shop (that employs some posters here) that spreads bile for its own gain. They benefit from Tucker being gone, and are trying to manufacture outrage while they are the worst offenders themselves. 

***** media matters, they're literal enemies of this country and would be classified as such if people understood who they are and what they actually represent.

Lol, oh really. Name and proof that Soros (Jewish conspiracy?) pays anyone here? 

You are mad at Media Matters for exposing this creep? How is that not blaming the messenger? Distraction 101 

The fact he isn't running away from supporting a child rapist use to outrage even Republicans. But not Trump Republicans! 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Lol, oh really. Name and proof that Soros (Jewish conspiracy?) pays anyone here? 

You are mad at Media Matters for exposing this creep? How is that not blaming the messenger? Distraction 101 

The fact he isn't running away from supporting a child rapist use to outrage even Republicans. But not Trump Republicans! 

No, I'm not mad at Media Matters. I'm just aware of what they are, who they serve, and why. 

They are enemies of this country and everything it stands for.

Carry on.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Tibs is a less crooked version of Maxine Waters. 

And the only reason you engage with him is because he's a white male unlike Maxine who you'd never talk to only because of her color and gender.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And the only reason you engage with him is because he's a white male unlike Maxine who you'd never talk to only because of her color and gender.  

@transplantbillsfan Is Maxine Waters well-spoken?

And when are we going to learn to not respond to gatorman's threads?  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This answer, in and of itself, is bigoted and hateful.

He plainly states he’s putting on “black face” in order to enact a caricature of how he views conservatives, projecting tons of negative stereotypes into them.

And he finds nothing wrong or ironic in this.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, oh really. Name and proof that Soros (Jewish conspiracy?)

Interesting that you link any reference to Soros to being about some Jewish conspiracy. Apparently you devalue individuals of the Jewish faith so much that they are simply not people. I find it incredibly anti-Semetic and pretty darned offensive that you think that Jews are not people, and are incapable of independent thought and action.

The anti-Semitism of the left is on full display with you.

You're just the worst.

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Interesting that you link any reference to Soros to being about some Jewish conspiracy. Apparently you devalue individuals of the Jewish faith so much that they are simply not people. I find it incredibly anti-Semetic and pretty darned offensive that you think that Jews are not people, and are incapable of independent thought and action.

The anti-Semitism of the left is on full display with you.

You're just the worst.

Ok, that's just an incredibly stupid interpretation, but whatever. 

And the Soros thing is anti-Semitic, you trying to muddy the waters there is telling. You are a sh it eater 

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, I'm not mad at Media Matters. I'm just aware of what they are, who they serve, and why. 

They are enemies of this country and everything it stands for.

Carry on.

Forget who they are. What does that matter. It doesn't change what they found out about Tucker Boy. Why are you trying to change the story? 

WHY? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, that's just an incredibly stupid interpretation, but whatever. 

And the Soros thing is anti-Semitic, you trying to muddy the waters there is telling. You are a sh it eater

Ahh, the vaunted 'double dumbass pork chop on you' retort.

I feel chastised and ashamed now... wait, no I don't. You're still a ***** anti-Semetic dimwit.

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Ahh, the vaunted 'double dumbass pork chop on you' retort.

I feel chastised and ashamed now... wait, no I don't. You're still a ***** anti-Semetic dimwit.

The anti-Catholic rant by Tibs yesterday was disgraceful as well.

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No that was me who you thought was black you bigoted moron. 

Can you read AND follow the conversation, Jamal? 

You stated I only engage with Tibs because he’s white. It’s my belief Tibs is black. I’m pretty sure he is. I’ll have absolutely zero respect for Tibs if he’s white. I understand his comments if he’s black. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

@transplantbillsfan Is Maxine Waters well-spoken?

And when are we going to learn to not respond to gatorman's threads?  

Man... it must really suck being you.

What is it like for your life to suck so much that you find pleasure in trolling other people on the Internet for weeks and weeks?

Never thought I'd have to use the ignore function on this site, but I'll make an exception for a racist loser like yourself.

• Like (+1) 1